• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On a side note: Low prices for "evil black guns" will go back up and demand for them by those that don't own them will increase. Mfgs will be able to sell off remaining stagnant warehouse stock. Anti gun fear mongering salesmanship, again.

I saw that Ruger stock rallied 3.5% in premarket trade this morning. And it finished UP yesterday along with other guns stocks like VSTO, AOBC and even OLN.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

"No other information was included in the comment, which would indicate a time, location, or true identity of the person who made the comment," special agent Robert Lasky told reporters.

There are ways to track where a comment was posted from and what device posted it, if someone were so inclined to investigate.

I agree. YouTube is owned by Google who freely and without a Warrant gave NSA FULL DATA ACCESS. There is no doubt the murderer's comment could be tracked down to the sending IP and linked to social networking programs.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    More of a white separatist org. that claims not to hate non-whites and don't support government politics (noted Trump as an example). I read their FAQ page. Not real impressive IMHO. An INTERESTING Statement said they go to urban areas to recruit young men. Some of the Site has been pulled down. The "tone" comes across as thumping their own chest, saying they help during hurricanes, they have lead members out of their control and of course the don't mess with us we'll kill you crap.

https://republicofflorida.wordpress.com/faq/

Anyone else see the reports that this Cruz mfer was associated with a white nationalist group?

https://www.google.com/amp/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/60274

I saw it on a cbs link but figured this source would get a warmer reception.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This pretty much says all I needed to see IMG_0419.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_0419.PNG
      IMG_0419.PNG
      43.7 KB · Views: 186

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    internet comment off an article

Up until sometime in the 1980's you could order long arms out of catalogs and have them delivered to your home.
    M-1 Carbines, M-1 Garands, Remington Model 8's, even AR-15's, and if you go back far enough Thompson sub-machine guns. These and a host of other magazine fed semi-auto weapons were available to anyone that could fill out the order form and send in the money.
    No background check. No limit on number of magazines or capacity.

Yet we didn't have the mass shootings and school shootings of today. Yes, there were some, but not nearly as many or as horrific.
    Its not the weapons. They're just as deadly today as they've ever been. Is the society. What changed? That is what we need to explore and address. More gun control in a nation with 300 million guns out there already won't do anything.

Less

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I took a few minutes to email my representatives this morning. If you haven't it's always a good idea to let our voices be heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Most likely the only thing that I would be in favor of is more comprehensive background checks prior to having the gun transferred to the end user.
    Private sales - - -> Big gov't,stay out of my buisness !! Hell . . . if I sell someone a baseball bat,there is no gov't paperwork involved . . RIGHT ??
    Hey politicians. . there are already laws in place to keep wacko's from buying guns. Make sure the FBI (and others) enforce those laws. --- SAWMAN

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn’t read all the comments so this might have already been said but, More laws won’t help. It’s already against the law to have a firearm on school grounds. This guy would have just broken any other laws that were in place too.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    suspects states he was hearing voices and demons telling him what to do...

this is a spiritual problem, liberals call it mental illness, I call it the devil's work, to steal, kill and destroy..

he would have used a car or gasoline or other means if he had not had access to guns

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    BULLSHIT !!!
    The voices and demons whispering in his ear was his free lawyer telling him to act like he's crazy.
    My prediction. He will plead insanity. He will NEVER,EVER be given the death penalty,he will be confined to a mental hospital where he will be found sane enough to have visitors and go on supervised outings . . .BUT . . . will stay insane enough to never be exicuted. --- SAWMAN

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure where the white supremacy stuff is coming from....they just showed pictures of the victim's on the news and most of them were white?

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It's coming from the leader of the "cell" he was a member of, where he prticipated in "para military training". Same leader made sure to distance himself from the shooting.

I thought someone might find it interesting, since I saw some comments pondering his immigration status here, and possible ties to antifa elsewhere.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It doesn't matter what laws we enact, what guns we ban or imposing stricter buying rules, it will not stop this type of evil, it'll only make it worse. But what will aid and slow it down and even possibly stop it would be for people to call the authorities when they see or hear their friend or family member making threats, plans or acting out evil intentions.
    Listen to the witnesses of this latest violence, some said they could have prevented it, IF they had reported it. They knew he was deranged but said nothing to authorities.

Anyone hear about the Grandma in Washington State who just turned her Grandson in yesterday to authorities after finding his journal planning to hit a school?

Reported her own flesh and blood. He made his choice, She had no choice, It had to be done.
    She is the Hero here. No doubt she saved countless lives by reporting it.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/us/grandmother-foils-school-shooting-plan-everett-trnd/index.html

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^^^^^^^ I noticed another frequent link common to younger mass murderers: they attended alternative schools. This would be either mental limitations or behavioral issues for the most part.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    JUST BREAKING: FBI admits it gt a HOT LINE TIP On Jan 5th from a person that KNEW THE murderer! Reported Cruz by name, the direct threat and Social Media content. This is the SECOND TIP FBI RECIEVED (I don't know in what order they were recieved. FBI STATES THEY FAILED TO TAKE ANY ACTION ON IT.

WTF? Looks to me like some Agents don't want to stop school shootings. Why you ask? Because every school shooting pushes the gun control issue which in turn drives disarmament of citizens.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Not sure where the white supremacy stuff is coming from....they just showed pictures of the victim's on the news and most of them were white?

of the dead, it looked like all were white, maybe one Hispanic, and more female dead than male..

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BE ON THE ALERT FOR THIS

Russians are now trying to take advantage of this shooting to further divide us. They are sending out twitter post that are either extremely pro gun or extremely anti-gun. Again the goal is to simply cause more of a rift within out society.

HERE IS THE ARTICLE https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...edy-unfolds-russian-agents-sow-discord-online

As the news broke of a school shooting in Parkland, Fla., hundreds of twitter accounts believed to be under Russian sway pivoted.

Many had been tweeting about places like Syria and Ukraine — countries where Russia is seeking to strengthen its influence. Suddenly the accounts shifted to hashtags like #guncontrol, #guncontrolnow, and #gunreformnow. Tweets mentioning Nikolas Cruz, the name of the alleged shooter, spiked.

For Bret Schafer, an analyst with Hamilton 68, a site tracking Russian influence on Twitter, the pattern is becoming all too familiar. Hamilton 68 follows 600 accounts run by the Russian government, Russian trolls, bots, and individuals sympathetic to the Russian point of view. Data collected by the site over the past few months suggests that Russian social media accounts are now regularly seizing on divisive or tragic news to rile up segments of American society.

"The Kremlin doesn't care about gun control in America, they have no skin in this game," Schafer says. Accordingly, some accounts tracked by Hamilton 68 spew extreme, pro-gun rhetoric. Others attack the National Rifle Association. "By taking an extreme hyper-partisan position, it just serves to further rip us apart," Schafer says.

American intelligence services are increasingly concerned about Russian accounts in social media. At a hearing the day before the shooting, Dan Coats, the Director of National Intelligence, warned that cyber warfare, including on social media, were one of his "greatest concerns".

"Frankly, the United States is under attack," Coats told the Senate Intelligence Committee. Adversaries "seek to sow division in the United States and weaken U.S. leadership."

The intelligence community's annual threat assessment, also out Tuesday, warns that Russia in particular will use social media "to try to exacerbate social and political fissures in the United States." The report predicts those attacks are likely to target the upcoming 2018 midterm elections.

Schafer says that the Russian accounts his organization tracks now follow a well-worn path. First, he says, they tweet out news and breaking developments. This helps them to gain attention and attract new followers. Then they begin tweeting highly inflammatory material to fan the flames of partisanship.

Finally, Schafer says, the accounts shift to conspiracy theories. "They build this narrative of, 'You are being lied to by the government, by the media, by everyone else, so don't trust anyone or anything,'" he says. "It's not just divisive, there's an erosion quality to it as well—of eroding trust."

By Friday morning, new hashtags surged on the network tracked by Hamilton 68. They included #fbicorrpution and #falseflag.

Top Bottom