• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If Donald Trump has linked these two items on a public forum,

which he has,

Why would it be in appropriate here to do so? Is Donald Trump wrong? Or do you disagree with his actions?

I don't see how anyone can honestly suggest that the Russian probe affected the FBI ability to investigate the tip on a possible school shooter

Trump proves once again that either he is stupid or he thinks that we are.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't see how anyone can honestly suggest that the Russian probe affected the FBI ability to investigate the tip on a possible school shooter

Trump proves once again that either he is stupid or he thinks that we are.

Hard to say which, isn't it?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know that you are just being stubborn on this but here we go again. Illegals are not part of a scheme planned and funded by a foreign nation wtih the stated objection of bringing down our electoral process. Illegals are not trained espionage agents employed by a foreign power. .........
    Stop with the snowflake shout down tactics and posting crap that has nothing to do with what I said or the Point I made in #94. Further, we have read what is alleged in the Indictments yet have hard crime facts provided by the Gov. I pointed out in #134 (again) YOU want to pick and choose what Laws are enforced which obviously is in conflict with my position: Prosecute them all (illegals and the Russians) You want to point out where you claim I support the Russian or their alleged activities? You like to jump in with two feet, how do you fix it when your incorrect?

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stop with the snowflake shout down tactics and posting crap that has nothing to do with what I said or the Point I made in #94. Further, we have read what is alleged in the Indictments yet have hard crime facts provided by the Gov. I pointed out in #134 (again) YOU want to pick and choose what Laws are enforced which obviously is in conflict with my position: Prosecute them all (illegals and the Russians) You want to point out where you claim I support the Russian or their alleged activities? You like to jump in with two feet, how do you fix it when your incorrect?

Originally Posted by Jeb21 Illegals are not trained espionage agents employed by a foreign power.

No snark. Can you seriously not discern the difference? Some guy crossing the border, busing tables, or picking vegetables to provide for his impoverished family back in Mexico != grand jury indictment against 3 entities, and 13 foreign Russian nationals for conspiracy against the United States, mail fraud, wire fraud, aggravated identity theft, and countless other charges.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

At this point you are just trolling. You started this discussion by saying that Russian covert agents were just exercising their First Amendment rights. A silly argument that put you in a box.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Well, his birth parents gave him up for adoption, his adoptive parents both died, and the school expelled him. Not much left in that bucket.

everything I have ever learned, that was important and key to getting by in life, I learned before the age of 10.

are you saying that because his mother died last year, he has no foundation to build on?

hogwash..
    unless his mother was a total failure, I am sure he had some values to emulate

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    everything I have ever learned, that was important and key to getting by in life, I learned before the age of 10.

are you saying that because his mother died last year, he has no foundation to build on?

hogwash..
    unless his mother was a total failure, I am sure he had some values to emulate

Im not saying that at all. But, uh, are you saying that it's all his dead mother's fault?

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    .....Further, we have read what is alleged in the Indictments yet have hard crime facts provided by the Gov....
    Excuse me, but are you at all seriously suggesting that the United States government presented a 37 page indictment against 3 entities, and 13 foreign nationals, and they might not have any evidence to back it up?

Are you at all familiar with the Federal grand jury process?

Spoiler alert: Presentation of evidence is involved.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Im not saying that at all. But, uh, are you saying that it's all his dead mother's fault?

well, it damn sure ain't my fault. or society's fault, could be fault of the mother , I cant say,

sure hope you are not saying mental illness is the cause?

sane enough to earn the money to buy the guns,
    sane enough to drive(assuming he had a car),
    sane enough to learn how to use them, cunning enough to plan maximum exposure to the students,
    sane enough to ditch the weapons & escape with the rest, went to catch a burger at mickey'd's

I don't buy it, voices my ass...

evil has a father, his name is satan, how about that as a cause huh?
    fry his ass...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    read the article, there bunch of truth in it, it is a culture shift, away from those values of yesteryear, yeah, they are so out-dated anyway...

edit;
    thought I was a hotshot when I bought George carlins seven words you can't say on tv.....

my mother heard it, and made me take it back....
    now I like old George, but for that time, & place in my life, she was right, I did not need that album..

I tell you one thing, if this punk had ever experienced of my dear mother's whippings , he would be a different man right now...and most likely, not sitting in a jail for 17 counts of pre-med

Last edited:

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You realize nobody really reads the links you post, right?
    View attachment 61465

Yes because many folks still subscribe to the idea that ignorance is bliss. Look, if you don't want to read an FOX news article detailing the shit Russia is trying against our SF troops in Syria then that is your right. Just keep chugging the Trump Kool aid

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Any of you fellas got a dog? Go over to it; hopefully it's nearby, wondering why the hell you're preoccupied with the damn interwebs thing again.

Go to your dog, make eye contact, smile, and return its affection. It'll lower your blood pressure, at least.

We can all agree: we love our guns and dogs. We should be thankful for both, and we should always remember to appreciate them both.

*exhale*

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just received 2 calls from number 844-829-8728. The number was for a survey on gun control and violence in our area schools, recorded message asked questions and had 1 thru 4 answers on how we feel about mental health issues for new gun purchases and term limits for school board appointments. Not sure where I'm going letting you know this or where they're going asking these questions. But worth your time picking up the call if you get it..

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any of you fellas got a dog? Go over to it; hopefully it's nearby, wondering why the hell you're preoccupied with the damn interwebs thing again.

Go to your dog, make eye contact, smile, and return its affection. It'll lower your blood pressure, at least.

We can all agree: we love our guns and dogs. We should be thankful for both, and we should always remember to appreciate them both.

*exhale*

I trimmed his nails and gave him a bath this weekend. I have the best dog ever.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

*exhale*

thanks,

I tried that just now

they got all exited I was playing pack leader, they knocked my full glass of cold milk over the endtable and floor....

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have got five dogs, and 10 horses and three barn cats. I spend a good part of the weekend doing animal chores. That is why I am always so calm :)

I agree that a good animal will keep you healthy and happy. Too many good animals will keep you poor, but at least you have a second home when your wife kicks you out for leaving dirty dishes in the sink. If I could just figure out a way to get a big screen tv into the doghouse, life would be just about perfect.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ah I see. If only your political party was in power, holding a majority in both houses of congress and the presidency. They could investigate, and then they could convene a grand jury, and prosecu... wait, wait, what? wait a minute. Your political party IS in power. Why dont they act on this?

You keep using the same "Your in power" Line. In power is not the same as having a super majority. That leaves dem, lib and rino bumps in the road. Since I formally answered this for you, you can quit asking it over and over. Don't thank me I glad to help clear that up for you.

Top Bottom