• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    937 abortions killing babies each day in America, yet the liberals want to ban guns but vote FOR abortions ..just my thought

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    937 abortions killing babies each day in America, yet the liberals want to ban guns but vote FOR abortions ..just my thought

Your applying logic.....typically that never works, especially with libtards.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The super or principle said this AM we need gun control. I say he and the district are at fault for this happening. The boy was suspended for threats and prevented from coming on campus, they knew he talked gun and bombs, what did they do SUSPEND HIM and NOT notify Law Enforcement. Had they notified and he had been investigated the guns and bombs would have been confiscated!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Wondering how many armed police officers were at the school,where were they,and what were they doing ?????
    How many teachers or other school staff were armed ??
    From the stories that I have been hearing some teachers gathered the students up and locked themselves in a class room,cloak room,and janitors closet. Smart ?? Not smart ??
    SADLY . . . I look at this like a bunch of sheep in a big pen. Time for the slaughter. Here comes the rancher,walking towards the pen with his rifle in hand. The sheep understand what is about to happen so they all crowd into one corner of the pen, hoping that they wont get shot.
    DAMN SAD !!! ---- SAWMAN

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    There was an armed Deputy at the school but he was on the opposite side of the campus, the coach who was security also, unarmed, was shot dead. Gun free zone, no teachers were allowed to be armed and of course no parent could be either.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Kind of ironic, in response to this Okaloosa County schools sent out Robo Calls today reminding parents they work in partnership with the Okaloosa County Sheriff's office to have Resource Officers located in every school and they are armed. They also show a video to the students twice a year letting the students know it's ok to notify the resource officer when you see or hear something that could be a problem. I'm not saying that would have stopped this guy but good to know they are trying. I would like them go a step further and open a program to the teachers that if they wanted to be armed too at the school they could go through some training provided by the Sheriff's office but we all know that would cause an uproar from Liberal parents.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Have a gander at these (not footage from the actual shooting):

Video 1

Video 2

Interesting claims - though I find how these two are behaving to be even more interesting than that.

BrianK

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    My two daughters are in middle school, and I was sitting in bed with my youngest a few months ago shortly after the school year had begun, and she told me they have the kids fill out these questionairs and one of the questions was "Do you feel safe at school?" It is based on 1 not safe and a 5 really safe. She told me that she never puts a 5 and puts a 3. She says she feels like at anytime someone could come in the school at anytime and harm kids. I tried to comfort her the best I could assuring her that she is safe, but I fear after this event she will be even more afraid. Sad times...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The super or principle said this AM we need gun control. I say he and the district are at fault for this happening. The boy was suspended for threats and prevented from coming on campus, they knew he talked gun and bombs, what did they do SUSPEND HIM and NOT notify Law Enforcement. Had they notified and he had been investigated the guns and bombs would have been confiscated!

supposedly, a call made to fbi, they dropped the ball....

too busy looking for Russian spies..

I think the age to own a gun should be 21 or 25...

but then, he would just steal one, or use a car or machete..

CNN and MSNBC have gone "gun control" crazy today....... Maybe the democrats in Congress will stage another "sit in." ..... I hope so......
    2386645299.gif

On cue leftist gun control demands... Nothing that Cruz was adopted, lost both his adoptive parents, his mom passed in November. He had been receiving mental health counseling, but fell off the radar and fell through the cracks. hardly nothing from the left on mental health.

Last edited:

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    supposedly, a call made to fbi, they dropped the ball....

too busy looking for Russian spies..

I think the age to own a gun should be 21 or 25...

but then, he would just steal one, or use a car or machete..

CNN and MSNBC have gone "gun control" crazy today....... Maybe the democrats in Congress will stage another "sit in." ..... I hope so......
    2386645299.gif

Plenty of people under those ages in the military dying for our country, that is definitely not the answer IMO.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On a side note: Low prices for "evil black guns" will go back up and demand for them by those that don't own them will increase. Mfgs will be able to sell off remaining stagnant warehouse stock. Anti gun fear mongering salesmanship, again.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    who is the first person you kill in a gun free zone? a guy with a gun at the door glad handing students and not paying attention/distracted that is who. No gun free zone is safe because that is where these cowards attack just for that reason.

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You wanna talk about stupidity, Stephanopolus is a huge pile of fecal matter along with the majority of the morning ABC liberal news network... But I heard ole Jared Willets this AM spout out this was the 18th school shooting of 2018???? Have I been under a rock???

It's an unfortunate despicable crime and the shooter will be studied and interviewed for the next 20 years so the citizens will end up paying through the nose to keep this piece of crap alive. On cue, all the libertards will spout out gun control and how children are more important then guns playing on the sympathy of sheep...

As seen in other school shootings, it can happen in any town (big/small) and by any means... Where there is a will to kill, it can be accomplished by any means (guns/knives/fire/sock puppet). The thing I don't agree with is children hiding under desks with their heads between their knees. Safety in numbers and take a stance and fight back... I know a bunch of kids against a bad person with a gun is not an even playing field but I'd rather die fighting then with my head between my legs.

I'm definitely all fer teaching staff to legally carry firearms... My ole lady and daughter are both CCW and can handle a firearm (my daughter is better then most guys I know) and would love fer them to be able to carry in school. Then you will have the libertards screaming putting more guns into the schools would be a bigger problem. This is because the libertard media has made the gun EVIL instead of holding folks accountable... As the world continues to grow and folks think more about themselves then others more violence will erupt... not to mention the government weakening to drug use/abuse making folks caring less fer life...

Is there any solution...NO Are there avenues to curb behavior like this, SURE...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    the way the libs tally shootings, suicides count, any shooting within a mile of a school is lumped in too, accidental discharges, ....
    somebody knocks a liquor store off near a school qualifies...

and the me-too media keeps using it, like the 97% of scientists agree on global warming...
    that was off a group of about 200 ..

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The main culprit is an ever-growing de-valuing of innocent human life, and a systemic attempt to shift responsibility for one's own actions.

Whether this coward used a legally-obtained gun/shovel/car/hatchet doesn't matter. Evil exists. And it is CREATIVE. It will find a way...

The best defense is to try and safeguard the things you value most in the world (yourself, your family, your home, etc) and make them a Hard Target.

A jewelry store has better security than a school. Doesnt make sense...

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I just read a breakdown of the 18 school shootings this year and as I thought, we have the one in Florida, another in Kentucky where two were killed and many injured...the rest...were a collage of stray bullets in and around schools but I doubt anyone on this forum would call them school shootings...a couple of suicides, a child reaches up on a police officer's weapon discharging it, some unidentified bullets through walls and windows many of which may be gang bangers etc...

Nearly all politicians are self-serving scumbags as far as I'm concerned. We protect most of what we value with guns...but not our children. This is just another political pinball for those in power to agitate their enemies and mobilize their followers. DACA is another perfect example...amnesty on the table and I don' t think either party is truly interested in making it happen, making a deal...rather just use it as another pawn, another political ploy. I don't even want DACA but I'd trade it for a wall.

There is evil in the world and as long as there are people in the world, some will do horrendous things to other people. I'll keep my guns, keep my freedom and take my chances thank you. With freedom comes responsibility and accountability; just the way it is. Abdicate your safety and well-being to another person, well good luck with that!

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The FBI Was Warned About A School Shooting Threat From A YouTube User Named Nikolas Cruz In September

In September, a YouTube user named Nikolas Cruz left a comment on a video stating, "I'm going to be a professional school shooter." The video's creator alerted both the FBI and YouTube.

www.buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/the-fbi-was-warned-about-a-school-shooting-threat-from?bfsplash

Really. How much more did they need? Thier public position right now is that they investigated but couldn't figure out who the poster was. Even though he used his real name.

Maybe they need to take a break from foiling thier own terrorist plots.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

"No other information was included in the comment, which would indicate a time, location, or true identity of the person who made the comment," special agent Robert Lasky told reporters.

There are ways to track where a comment was posted from and what device posted it, if someone were so inclined to investigate.

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would like to hear President Trump respond to all that are calling for a ban on so called "assault rifles". I would like to hear him say. "The laws presently in effect have proven to be ineffective against school shootings. In fact "Gun Free Zones" seem to invite mass shootings. Therefore I am signing this Executive Order to ban gun free zones at our schools and implement a weapons and tactics training program for qualified school staff members to enable the elimination of future threats."

Last edited:
    Top Bottom