• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    his social media history shows following Syrian websites and other similar sites...

bill nelson already using it to push gun control laws....

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    17 dead, AR style rifle...great..

see something, nobody say nothing so he won't get offended....this guy had history too...guess another slipped thru the cracks

seems to happen alot

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    bill nelson already using it to push gun control laws....
    Yep, already heard him and a few others on TV today utter one variant or another of that well-worn "I respect the Second Amendment, but...".

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    well, when the schools can't discipline kids anymore and parents can't whip their behinds any longer this is what you wind up with. They no longer allow kids to fight which was how we settled up with bullys back in the day. And usually after a fight you wound up being friends with the guy you were fighting with. Of course this happened after the appropriate number of "licks" were given by the principle or a coach. I remember coach Dunaway's paddle very well, had holes drilled in it and thumb tacks driven in it, made it hurt worse or so that's what was told to us anyway. It did hurt but it kept us in line. It never occurred to any of us to go get a gun and come back and shoot a bunch of folks.

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bill Nelson is a beedee eyed little weasel!!! Haven't been able to stomach him since he voted not to give retired LEO's a raise in their retirement many moons ago!!! It was voted in anyways but he was the only one to vote NAY!!! Anti LEO just like many liberals! His liberal agenda is scary and dangerous but of course he stays in because alot of older snowbirds that are now permanent residents like his type of politics.

As fer the shootings, I was looking forwards to all the false "truths" that will run rampant today on all the libertard news agencies!!!! Horrible situation and prayers go out to the folks involved...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have not liked him since he was insurance commissioner of fl..

and he is a weasel, same way I think of him..

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jeraldo was getting very emotional blaming the guns last night on Fox until Larry Elder shut him down.
    What needs to happen is to have trained teachers with a gun in their pocket on every hall.
    Nothing else will work.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This guy was some kind of evil. Kids they interviewed said if there was a kid who was going to shoot up the school he was it. The asshole pulled the fire alarm and then stood there shooting into the mass of kids in the hallway. Afterwards he dropped the guns and tried to walk out in the mass of kids exiting the school. He should have a swift trial and be executed in Public for all those other little bastards thinking about doing something like this to see.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Turns out that the FBI was warned about this one too, after he said he was going to be a "professional school shooter" on YouTube.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Why don't these idiots join the military, fight abroad and become Hero's instead of killing our own and be a Zero ?????????

fishnfool

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    and this morning that little faggot Stephanopoulos was saying(while acting really concerned...bullshit) that the AR15 is pure evil and he went on to site all of the mass shootings lately that have had the one common weapon used...and ASSAULT rifle. He was asking "why does an 18-19 year-old kid need to have an ASSAULT rifle and what can possibly good come from having such an evil weapon that's only designed to kill people". I wish he's choke on some of his own BS and fall off the face of the planet along with that little fascist beeeatch Joy Bahr(and the rest of the view's cast) The world would somehow be a better place.

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Geez, what would they be talking about banning if the wacko had called in a bomb threat and when all the kids assembled outside drove a truck through the crowd? Or chained and locked the doors shut and set the whole school on fire? Might even have killed more people with those methods. Why is the method of killing blamed only when a gun is used?

Just a foot note: One of the largest mass killing in US history was caused by a dollars worth of gasoline. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Land_fire

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    and this morning that little faggot Stephanopoulos was saying(while acting really concerned...bullshit) that the AR15 is pure evil and he went on to site all of the mass shootings lately that have had the one common weapon used...and ASSAULT rifle. He was asking "why does an 18-19 year-old kid need to have an ASSAULT rifle and what can possibly good come from having such an evil weapon that's only designed to kill people". I wish he's choke on some of his own BS and fall off the face of the planet along with that little fascist beeeatch Joy Bahr(and the rest of the view's cast) The world would somehow be a better place.

amen

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't know the name of the guest I watched on Fox around 6:30pm, but he was from England or maybe Australia...this guy made soooo much sense. He said the US has such a strong gun culture that just outlawing guns will not be done, nor will it be effective. He spoke about the break down of family and values at the root of the issue. Smart man as this issue is a human valuing problem. Teens, in particular, are very much at risk give their bodies are mature but their brains are not. There is a reason most military's are dominantly very young men. The guns will not be given up and we all know murder is illegal, so making a law to stop it is beyond stupid. Lets see where he got his gun...might of had an accomplice or some other oddity. Nearly all on this forum know and believe the gun is a tool and the issue is a social issue. There are billions of people on this planet, millions in this country and some of them are thugs and criminals....take away the guns, you take away the ability to defend and eventually, one of those thugs/criminals will wind up in a position of power. In a wealthy country like ours it would happen very fast as predators go to where the prey is...and the US is a rich target.

There is a back drop story here too in that it sounds like he was adopted and both adoptive parents are dead...I'll be watching that one. Saw one picture on facebook, if that is the shooter, you can make out the top of his red shirt with a sickle and hammer logo. One site said he was following antifa....again, all the facts will come out soon but these nut jobs don't think like the rest of us and there is no such thing (thankfully) of the pre-crime division....police are defensive in nature.

Buckle up because here we go again...the news shows kept stating the high number of school gun violence/shootings this year already but failed to clarify what all was lumped into that number; as usual. Statistics can lie and lairs use statistics to promote their version of reality. Show me the math and tell me the assumptions. I'd like to a statistical breakdown of gun violence perpetrated by people who grew up without a mother and father in the home...my money is on most violent crime being perpetrated by people in broken homes.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom