• OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    There is nothing lower than a person who is not only eager to, but actually goes out of their way to, advance their domestic political agenda using the dead bodies of murdered school children.

May God have Mercy on your Soul.

ABSOLUTE FACT DROSHKI....................YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. NOW THE MEDIA IS GASLIGHTING THE PUBLIC ABOUT THIS ......This Tragedy seems Made Possible by the DNC/Obamanation/Hillary and her psychopants like this Sheriff.......AND US THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ALLOWING THIS.

Last edited:

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Here's a guy I found a few years ago, ex Marine, a journalist and a man that tells it exactly the way it is. He may not always be right or you may not agree with him but his articles are always thought provoking.

www.lewrockwell.com/2018/02/fred-reed/kids-then-and-now/

Great Post........... ALL FACTS... a Wise Man said .."look at what they do NOT what they say"... or was it "BY THE RESULTS YOU WILL KNOW THEM."? Whatever. Politicians seem to be the best at destroying,tearing down. all the while talking sweetly. >>Huge increase in unwed mothers, fatherless homes,poverty,violence,crime,drug infested... Sad.. Don't get me started on the "Right"..imo NeoCon=NeoLib= One is the right cross of a Murdering robber the other is the Left hook...

Libertarian to the bone here... sorta.

Last edited:

drewmorros8

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here's some more "pictures and words" about a school shooting and political commentary. Don't worry: only a criminal died. But wait, does that still make it lower than low? Mercy on my soul and all that?....

View attachment 61696

View attachment 61697

View attachment 61698

You didn’t hear about this one for 2 reasons. A) a officer did their job and prevented this from happening. B) The media isn’t going to let everyone see that school shootings can happen with pistols and not just the scary assault weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great Post........... ALL FACTS... a Wise Man said .."look at what they do NOT what they say"... or was it "BY THE RESULTS YOU WILL KNOW THEM."? Whatever. Politicians seem to be the best at destroying,tearing down. all the while talking sweetly. >>Huge increase in unwed mothers, fatherless homes,poverty,violence,crime,drug infested... Sad.. Don't get me started on the "Right"..imo NeoCon=NeoLib= One is the right cross of a Murdering robber the other is the Left hook...

Libertarian to the bone here... sorta.

Thanks OldMan! If you're a libertarian you need to add Lew Rockwell to your daily read.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You didn’t hear about this one for 2 reasons. A) a officer did their job and prevented this from happening. B) The media isn’t going to let everyone see that school shootings can happen with pistols and not just the scary assault weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other reason you didnt hear about this:
    Black female LEO kills White male thug.

Nobody takes a knee for this. It is so very Un "if-I-had-a-white-son-he'd-look-like-this-POS"

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So, here’s what we know.

We know the FBI was warned specifically about the Parkland shooter not once, but twice — and did nothing.

We know the Broward County Sheriff’s deputies were called to the home of the Parkland shooter at least 39 times since 2010.

We know that the Broward County Sheriff’s Office was warned multiple times about the Parkland shooter.

We know that an armed officer was present during the shooting and did nothing — and that JROTC students showed far more courage.

And yet we are told that the solution to mass shootings is for law-abiding citizens to give more authority to the authorities that failed, and to turn over our only way of protecting ourselves?

Why in the world would a single law-abiding gun owner hand over his or her weapon to the same authorities that did nothing to protect the children of Parkland? Why would a single law-abiding gun owner turn over his or her capacity for self-defense to people who were incapable of defending children at every step of the way?

Ben Shapiro

teslafan

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    ...."He should not be lulled to repose by the delusion that he does no harm who takes no part in public affairs. He should know that bad men need no better opportunity than when good men look on and do nothing. He should stand to his principles even if leaders go wrong."....Hon. Mariott Brosius of Lancaster circa 1895

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Gov knows it would be a blood red day if they came to take all arms and We The People took up arms. That is exactly why they want to take the best defensive firearms first. They expect no resistance and when none is given, they will soon take the next batch; an so on; until there are no tools to fight their unrestricted tyranny. People are well aware of examples of governments disarmament of its citizens. The States and Feds keep turning up the heat while biased media fan the flames; indifferent to the Constitution and gutting its original intent: they will achive a boiling point. They justify these treasonous acts based on the actions commited by a small number of criminals and the mentally unstable but the government's penalty and burden for those crimes is lashed on the backs of the law abiding citizenry. There is no justice in that, only tyranny puts a yoke on free people. There is no difference between disarming citizens and chaining a lamb to a post set before wolves. The outcome is the same only you don't know which wolf wil take you: criminals or the government. A government that makes innocent citizens into criminals with the stroke of a pen shall surely suffer from the criminality they create. Its common sense.

I am not advocating for any form of violence nor justification for it. These are my opinions on current events, history and the dangerous path being ceated in The United States today.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You are right on every count rider. Has anyone considered how Trump is going to make sure anyone he deems as unworthy of firearms is not going to have access? I'll tell ya. National gun registry. Watch for it and listen for it in talks with his new leftist supporters.

I said I would give this guy a year to figure things out. At the thirteen month point, he has kicked law-abiding gun owners in the balls, and is now giving us the finger as we try to suck air. I no longer trust this guy, and will not again easily.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You are right on every count rider. Has anyone considered how Trump is going to make sure anyone he deems as unworthy of firearms is not going to have access? I'll tell ya. National gun registry. Watch for it and listen for it in talks with his new leftist supporters.

I said I would give this guy a year to figure things out. At the thirteen month point, he has kicked law-abiding gun owners in the balls, and is now giving us the finger as we try to suck air. I no longer trust this guy, and will not again easily.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

To your point

"WASHINGTON — President Trump stunned Republicans on live television Wednesday by embracing gun control and urging a group of lawmakers at the White House to resurrect gun safety legislation that has been opposed for years by the powerful National Rifle Association and the vast majority of his party.

In a remarkable meeting, the president veered wildly from the N.R.A. playbook in front of giddy Democrats and stone-faced Republicans. He called for comprehensive gun control legislation that would expand background checks to weapons purchased at gun shows and on the internet, keep guns from mentally ill people, secure schools and restrict gun sales from some young adults. He even suggested a conversation on an assault weapons ban."

I love this response from one of the GOP senators

“We’re not ditching any constitutional protections simply because the last person the president talked to today doesn’t like them,” Senator Ben Sasse, Republican of Nebraska, said in a statement.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It looks as if the first responding Deputies (not the resource officer) were ordered not to enter the building but to create a perimeter. This means wounded children could have bled out while the deputies hid behind their cars outside. I give the current Broward County Sheriff 2 weeks before he is forced to resign.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...man-douglas-sources-say/ar-BBJIFcb?li=BBnb7Kz

I don't know how TF he is still around.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unofficial Event Time Line from Dispatch Log. As we have seen in the past, it is subject to change. Refered to as 99% accurate. Highlights Policy and possible "commands given" conflicts.. Also Note the SOP, First sentence "may enter". Not shall enter or will enter. We don't have to agree with it but thats the Official Policy for the Department and Sheriff Israel is responsible for that and other Dept failures.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/2...e-not-enter-stoneman-douglas-sources-say.html

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Unofficial Event Time Line from Dispatch Log. As we have seen in the past, it is subject to change. Refered to as 99% accurate. Highlights Policy and possible "commands given" conflicts.. Also Note the SOP, First sentence "may enter". Not shall enter or will enter. We don't have to agree with it but thats the Official Policy for the Department and Sheriff Israel is responsible for that and other Dept failures.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/2...e-not-enter-stoneman-douglas-sources-say.html

Makes sense For Demoncrats Desiring Maximum causalties for Maximum FAKE NEWS CAMPAIGN............ Prison for Sheriff. >>> NEGLIGENT HOMICIDES..at least. IMO .. Murder enabled by Sheriff.

Top Bottom