• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dear Sir,

I have a very complicated benefits question. Many years ago,I married a widow who had an 18 year old daughter. After the wedding, my father, a widower, came to visit a number of times, and he fell in love with my step daughter. My father eventually married her without my authorization.

As a result my step-daughter became my step mother and my father became my son in law.

My father's wife (also my step daughter) and my step-mother, gave birth to a son who is my grandchild because I am the husband of my step daughter's mother. This boy is also my brother, as the son of my father.

As you can see, my wife became a grandmother, because she is the mother of my father's wife. Therefore it appears that I am also my wife's grandchild. A short time after these events, my wife gave birth to a son, who became my father's brother-in-law, the step-son of my father's wife, and my uncle. My son is also my step mother’s brother, and through my step-mother, my wife has become a grandmother and I have become my own grandfather.

In light of the above mentioned, I would like to know the following: Does my son, who is also my uncle, my father's son-in-law and my step mother's brother fulfill the requirements for receiving childcare benefits?

Sincerely yours,
    ============

THE ANSWER:

Of course you qualify Mohammad! I have arranged to start mailing
    the checks to all of you just as soon as you arrive here in California.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

JERRY BROWN
    GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA

Top Bottom