Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    50 CAL
    Quote Originally Posted by fl57caveman View Post
    not everyone is an ass....maybe you are thinking of low quality establishments..asking for a steak to be cooked more is not that much of an issue....

I tip my cook, they can see when I come in , and sometimes he comes out to see me
    I'm not saying anyone is an ass. I'm simply asking what FLT has seen the folks in the back do to the food. He implies it's pretty vile, so let's hear about it. My guess is that he hasn't actually seen anyone do anything to it.

Quote Originally Posted by LowRiderRed View Post
    I'm not saying anyone is an ass. I'm simply asking what FLT has seen the folks in the back do to the food. He implies it's pretty vile, so let's hear about it. My guess is that he hasn't actually seen anyone do anything to it.

rule of thumb, never send food back to a fastfood joint, you will get what you are expecting....

a supposedly quality establishment will not mind redoing a steak...
    John 15:13 "Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

You live and learn or you don't live long....

12 GA
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRiderRed View Post
    I've seen them spit in the food. Now that might not bother you being a liberal and all but it doesn't apeal to me .
    The only reason to disarm a man is so you can force him to do something that you couldnít force him to do if he was armed.

45 ACP
    My wife was in the food/beverage industry for years and always cautions me on complaining or trying to set things right as a customer, and she has seen worse than spit. One case when she worked at Starbucks was particularly nasty. A customer was being extremely condescending to the staff and had them remake her drink several times. On the 4th time her beverage was treated with a crotch finger stir from the female barista, which she seemed to enjoy as this one met her satisfaction. My wife finished her shift and called in her resignation the next day.

I have seen them take a squirty diarrhea shit in the chili.

OR . . . . . possibly I just dreamed it. ---- SAWMAN
    "Why just dance when you can "rock and roll".
    STONER 63A (MK-23 / XM-207)
    XM177E2

12 GA
    Lmao, truly I could of done with out that idea being planted in my mind.
    The only reason to disarm a man is so you can force him to do something that you couldnít force him to do if he was armed.

Yeah, that's kinda like a Vaseline sandwich isn't it. --- SAWMAN
    "Why just dance when you can "rock and roll".
    STONER 63A (MK-23 / XM-207)
    XM177E2

50 CAL
    Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    I've seen them spit in the food. Now that might not bother you being a liberal and all but it doesn't apeal to me .
    I'm really interested in how you got "in the back" to see that. Calling people names is kind of juvenile even for you. Not unexpected, but juvenile and ignorant.

12 GA
    My apologies, I truly thought you were a liberal. I don't care enough about your opinion to explain how or why I have that information.

50 CAL
    Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    My apologies, I truly thought you were a liberal. I don't care enough about your opinion to explain how or why I have that information.
    Likewise, except for the apology. What you have is not "information", it's your opinion and you're welcome to it no matter how flawed it is. I'm still curious how you got in the back to see someone spit in food. Were you a busboy?

11. Likes LowRiderRed's Post: