Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    can we get a few of those signs in Pensacola and DC

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    GREAT SIGN! I'd love to see them everywhere I go. It would get the slugs who have no idea what's going on to start questioning and get their eye's opened.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's just a sad state of affairs. It must of offended someone with the truth.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Though I fully support criminal prosecution and conviction of the guilty, and if everything alleged so far was charged and convicted 100% : there would still be no charge of Treason by the Laws requirements.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    no way to know, but I am quite certain if pictures of roy moore, trump, mattis, and other conservatives, it would still be up...

just saying

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I for one, with a 3 year old in the truck, find the billboard grotesque and offensive. Look, I get the point, but not so much that my 3 year old must be subjected to the horrid thoughts of such. Now, does a 3 year old read? No, but what about 7, 8, 9, 10.... Classless, regardless if true or not.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Same as the truck that drags the anti-abortion billboard down Davis. It'd be one thing if it just said "abortion is murder", but it goes on and includes larger than life pictures.

I'll bet the people driving are the same that have cows over first person shooter video games and violence in movies. Which, I can control my sons exposure to those, but not when it's paraded around town at window level.

Regardless of how you feel about something, there's a right way and a wrong way. They could have worded it better, and it would be easier to defend.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I find the sign stupid and little offends me these days. Doing things that I disagree with is not necessarily treason. I doubt very much that what any of these people have done would get them the death penalty in any proper court of law. I am sure there is plenty to put them jail for on corruption which is true of just about any politicians. Should they be put out of office, yes. Should they be tried, convicted, and sentenced for crimes, sure along with all of the others including republicans.
    If we put every crooked politician in jail there would be no government leadership at all for obvious reasons.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
    U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 115 › § 2381
    18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
    Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
    (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What happened to free speech?

I don't know why you're asking me this question. As far as I know nothing has happened to free speech. We don't know that the removal of the sign had anything to do with a free speech issue. It could have been removed for any number of reasons.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I dont disagree with the primise of the sign, just the hate that both side are capable of these days and the way its expressed. And that does not include everybody, just the hate mongers, liars, and people that like to stir things up, get people mad, and divide us further.
    I would like to see a better America. My mother would spank the guy that put the sign up if she was around. She raised us to be polite and honest among other things, and taught us the proper way to make your point. Anger is not the best pursuader, unless Congress declares war or the President sends you into battle. Then its on! And I'm with you.
    But I think everyone really needs to simmer down. Both sides no matter what side of the border issue wall you're on. We are in a very strange and difficult time in this country. Of course, this post does not include all situations and is just my opinion.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom