• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtbbrewer74

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Has anyone worked with this person? I am just not sure if this person is legit. The profile says the person is from Tallahassee. Basically the person hit me with an extremely low ball offer for an item I have for sale. I told them to look up the value of this item, and I can't go that low. They gave me a price they found online for a new one that sounded unrealistic, so I ask for the site. I gave them 3 sites that showed the real new price, and they gave me the site they found. I went to their site and the price they said didn't exist, but the prices there were close to what I had found. They did hit me with a different offer, but it was still way low. I told them we were too far appart, but thanked them for looking. I actually thanked them a couple of times. Now they won't leave me alone with harassment.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well hes got ZERO posts, and the only two visitors to his page were me and the site owner. So, yea, Id move on.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last Activity 02-06-2018 04:20 PM
    Current Activity Private Messaging
    Join Date 01-28-2018

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    :)

lol....

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He just hit me up about my Kimber with a low offer based on what my sources said, but he did provide me with a link and the price was listed on the site as he said...don't know why the difference as just below the listing is the same model with different grips, sku# with a price similar to what I had seen and based my price on.

I replied with how I go about researching and coming up with a starting price and that I was not going to go that low on that pistol...anyways, he was right but we did not discuss it any further so deal is off but I have another site to look for comparison values anyways.

Top Bottom