• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great game from start to finish. Both teams played extremely well. High scoring game no major mistakes, very few penalties and a real nail biter down to the very end.

Notice I did not tell you who won.

You are welcome.

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fake News. It is obvious the Trump Administration and the Russians influenced the outcome of this game.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Didn't watch it. Didn't record it.

The NFL is full of whiny, over-paid rapists, abusers, murders, drug dealers, and spineless cowards...

Their collective attitude towards the Flag, this Country, our veterans, and our President is obvious, and definitely not the same as mine.

But hey, good for you for enjoying watching them.

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I"m a Vet and a person who doesn't hate America. Those are only two of many reasons I don't watch NFL anymore and haven't for at least a year.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Didn't watch it. Didn't record it.

The NFL is full of whiny, over-paid rapists, abusers, murders, drug dealers, and spineless cowards...

Their collective attitude towards the Flag, this Country, our veterans, and our President is obvious, and definitely not the same as mine.

But hey, good for you for enjoying watching them.

about the same as the fan base, looters even tore street lights down....smashed windows...they had to grease the poles on the street to keep climbers off of them...

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mozella and Snake-Eyes . . . . gave you a "THANKS" on your post but just had to add this.
    Your post was right on. Something that I would have said. Same way as I feel.
    Thank you for your posts. -----> FORK THE NATIONAL FELONS LEAGUE !! --- SAWMAN

SCTaylor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Only really watched for the commercials but saw the last 6 minutes, game time, live. It was worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Was there a game ON? All I saw were the riots in philly, figured they lost and were destroying the city

nope they won, so they destroyed whatever was not greased up, locked up, or guarded by private individuals, cause the police only arrested 3 I think...

same thing would have happened if they lost...

filthydelphia...

Last edited:

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Those who did not watch missed a wonderful game. Also no body took a knee during the anthem so no issue there for anyone.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That was an awesome game! Also didn't hurt making a little $$ thanks to the Eagles playing so well. Gotta give Foles credit, Brady played an incredible game and he still managed to outscore him. Both teams played a helluva game.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Those who did not watch missed a wonderful game. Also no body took a knee during the anthem so no issue there for anyone.

Will ALWAYS be "an issue" for me. Just because they were smart enough to not make themselves look even worse, for the "Big Show", doesn't mean they aren't still the same group of spineless misguided overpaid criminals and cowards.

Their policies and history-of-actions speak louder than one omitted kneeling-fest.

The NFL, every owner, every coach, and every player had multiple opportunities to show their mettle. They made multiple consistently poor decisions. It did not go unnoticed. I couldn't care less about that group.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Will ALWAYS be "an issue" for me. Just because they were smart enough to not make themselves look even worse, for the "Big Show", doesn't mean they aren't still the same group of spineless misguided overpaid criminals and cowards.

Their policies and history-of-actions speak louder than one omitted kneeling-fest.

The NFL, every owner, every coach, and every player had multiple opportunities to show their mettle. They made multiple consistently poor decisions. It did not go unnoticed. I couldn't care less about that group.

dang skippy it was noticed...second the thought

I heard the Vikings were the only team that did not take a knee during the anthem..can't say for sure, just heard it...

the rest can gp pound sand...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Today someone said philly never took a knee but I did not believe it. If they did not speak out against it they are just as guilty. Sorta reminds me of the moderate muslims that may not be terrorists but never say anything against those that are.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorta reminds me of the moderate muslims that may not be terrorists but never say anything against those that are.

Moderate Muslims have consistently condemned terror attacks. Further, most of the tips the authorities receive about Muslim extremist come from other Muslims.

"- Muslim-Americans have repeatedly informed authorities of fellow Muslims they fear might be turning to extremism, law enforcement officials say, contrary to a claim by presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump this week."

Andrew Ames, a spokesman for the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Washington field office, told Reuters on Wednesday that the agency has a “robust” relationship with the local Muslim community. FBI agents operating in the area have received reports about suspicious activity and other issues from community members.

Michael Downing, deputy chief of the Los Angeles Police Department and head of its Counterterrorism and Special Operations Bureau, said the city’s Muslim community has been cooperative in reporting “red flags.”

“I personally have been called by community members about several things, very significant things,” Downing told Reuters. “What we say to communities is that we don’t want you to profile humans, we want you to profile behavior.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ims-do-report-extremist-threats-idUSKCN0Z213U

http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Good GOD Jeb, do you have to argue every point? There would not be radical muslims if the moderates would deal with them and that is FACT. Try Dearborn Michigan for the trash they bring to America and that is not the only place trashed by them here, you know obamas buddies?

Top Bottom