Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I enjoyed it too.

It was okay but can't complain too much because I sold an item, just couldn't find anything, price wise, that got my juices flowing. BTW, I didn't see Kenny from Kenny's Gun Room. He usually has a table there.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Garpo View Post
    It was okay but can't complain too much because I sold an item, just couldn't find anything, price wise, that got my juices flowing. BTW, I didn't see Kenny from Kenny's Gun Room. He usually has a table there.
    He posted on FB that he was going to be there, but he's been dealing with some family health issues lately. Something may have come up that prevented him from making it.
    I learn the hard way.

Resident trigger snob.

My YouTube Channel <--- Link

Quote Originally Posted by TennJeep1618 View Post
    He posted on FB that he was going to be there, but he's been dealing with some family health issues lately. Something may have come up that prevented him from making it.
    I was wondering if it was something like that - it has been an issue in the past. Hope all turns out favorable for them once again.

45 ACP
    I almost got out of there with all of my $ until I saw an ammo can as tall as my leg. Had to buy 1.

22LR
    I enjoy the freedom to attend these fun shows, I don't take it for granted. Always good folks to chat with as well. See y'all at the next one!

7. Likes 9mm's Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TennJeep1618 View Post
    Kenny came down with a case of the shingles and that's why he wasn't at the show. Although painful for him, I'm glad it wasn't anything worse.