Contact Info PM

Price keeping it

Item Description[/B kept it

Last edited:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pm replied still avail. Cash obo, partial, straight or multi gun offers welcome. Fair deals for both parties.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump, still up for trade or sale

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump. Looking for a good home. Makes Veprs look like micro machines. Eats everything. Very low round count. Impulse buy on my part, don’t really need it, and although it is an awesome rifle could use the money for another project or interesting trade.

Must see to appreciate. If you own a Vepr bring it along for a comparison. You’ll likely be surprised and pleased.

I have put some simple DIY work into it to smooth out the action, and ensure good fit. It is silky smooth as they say.

My impulse your gain. Cash, trade, trade plus cash etc etc. fair for both parties

jeeplover112

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Another pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That ribbed barrel is kind of unique. Well, actually, its very unique.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    bump for a super nice AK build. Fellas this is a very unique built. M72 Zastava RPK parts kit slapped together on a JRA receiver. JRA are great builders and put everything together laser straight.

I had put a bit of work into her in polishing and final fitting. Just small details that take this rifle to the next level. New these go for 850. I have less than 100rds thru this rifle just to check function so It is basically brand new. I would say it is better since it has had some personnal attention that the MFG does not do. I have red painted the flip up front sight, white highlited the notches on the rear adjustable sight. Finished form fitting some of the metal pieces. I polished the action and trigger to give it a glass smooth movement throughout. When I first took it out of the box it did the classic WASR hand to the rear, not anymore. Rides on hot butter now.

Buyer has the choice of original barrel nut that came with the rifle or the Chinese style RPK muzzle device on there now. 14x1LH standard. I am going to keep the sling since I have my name written on it and I doubt you would want it plust they are only like 10 bucks on Ebay.

I have had a lot of interest in this rifle and one offer that almost hooked me. For 800 you are getting a top shelf rifle built sturdyer than your standard VEPR and you are saving yourself some change still. Consider these are 850 new plus shipping, plus ffl and you are at about 900. So 800 for a rifle that has had less than 100 rounds thru it and some good finishing work done to it I think is fair.

Thanks again

Last edited:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All replied. Pending. Thanks for all the interest and solid offers fellas. cheers.

These are going for 850 new. mine has less than 100rds through it and there were hours worth of final fitting done to it. Mine is better than the ones you can pull offf their shelves.

Figure buy the time you buy, ship and transfer you are into the $900 range, nevermind the work put into it that sets it apart from the rest.

WASRs are going for anywhere from 600 to 750 these days so I feel 800 is a fair price. I understand a little time to get the money together but I am not a business with a layaway plan so Im sorry I tend to avoid holding items for people because I have been burned in the past. A week turns into 2, 2 turns into a month etc etc.

So 800 is the price and where it is staying. If you want it lets sync up and get ya new toy. It is more than a fair price fellas.

Thanks.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom