• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Whether the Clintons are guilty of anything is a separate question of whether of Trump is guilty of obstruction, colluding etc . . We are capable of prosecuting both and if necessary punishing both.

Knotnow

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump is certainly guilty of obstruction.
    it was what he was elected to do, before it was too late

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jerry . . Jerry . . Jerry . . you are most definately a part of a vast right wing conspiracy. Most likely the same bunch of deplorables that tried to frame Bill for the made up BJ under the desk in the oval office by that floozy Monica.
    You dirty dog you. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jerry . . Jerry . . Jerry . . you are most definately a part of a vast right wing conspiracy. Most likely the same bunch of deplorables that tried to frame Bill for the made up BJ under the dest in the oval office by that floozy Monica.
    You dirty dog you. --- SAWMAN

Well SAWMAN, you nailed it!

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I just learned something that makes me want to get my tinfoil hat ready...the FISA judges are appointed ultimately by the executive branch, but is often delegated to the Chief Justice John Roberts...WTF Why is that important...the same Justice John Roberts that brought us Obama Care...in a surprise move...and I mean a surprise move! In my moments of weakness and conspiracy theory thinking, I felt that Roberts was likely blackmailed..or bribed...or something. The surveillance state we've become as we are now finding out will become weaponized when the wrong people get in power. His deciding vote made no sense at any level and the excuse that Obama care was really a tax was beyond weak. All I can say is this country is in uncharted territory and the mainstream media is all in. I'll put that tinfoil hat away for awhile, pop some popcorn and watch the roaches scatter for a bit. If there wasn't so much at stake, this would actually be entertaining...imagine the dinner time, bed time conversations going on these days.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chief-justice-john-roberts-appointed-every-judge-fisa-111908494.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...as-surveillance-state/?utm_term=.f263a144692c

Last edited:

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Whether the Clintons are guilty of anything is a separate question of whether of Trump is guilty of obstruction, colluding etc . . We are capable of prosecuting both and if necessary punishing both.

Both have everything to do with whats going on. There has been a concerted effort to undermine the republicans and give democrats a pass. Haven't you seen that with the FBI execs? Yes, we are capable of prosecuting both, now. I sincerely hope that the Justice Department will prosecute to the full extent of the law. As Im still waiting for a micro dot of evidence that President Trump colluded with the Russians. Truth and Fact.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Well I just learned something that makes me want to get my tinfoil hat ready...the FISA judges are appointed ultimately by the executive branch, but is often delegated to the Chief Justice John Roberts...WTF Why is that important...the same Justice John Roberts that brought us Obama Care...in a surprise move...and I mean a surprise move! In my moments of weakness and conspiracy theory thinking, I felt that Roberts was likely blackmailed..or bribed...or something. The surveillance state we've become as we are now finding out will become weaponized when the wrong people get in power. His deciding vote made no sense at any level and the excuse that Obama care was really a tax was beyond weak. All I can say is this country is in uncharted territory and the mainstream media is all in. I'll put that tinfoil hat away for awhile, pop some popcorn and watch the roaches scatter for a bit. If there wasn't so much at stake, this would actually be entertaining...imagine the dinner time, bed time conversations going on these days.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chief-justice-john-roberts-appointed-every-judge-fisa-111908494.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...as-surveillance-state/?utm_term=.f263a144692c

I have thought the same thing...not outside the realm of possibility

comey spent 15 minutes on live tv, explaining why what HRC did was wrong, why , and under what conditions...then 2 minutes of but I am not going to prosecute her

immediately, I knew the fix was in for her

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    If I am not mistaken,at some point in his life he switched his name all around. It was NEVER Barrrrrack Insane Ho-Bammer until later in life when the Dem's and the radical Mooselems got ahold of him and told him that he couldn't get free college, get a Wookie wife,have little Ho chillins,and become the leader of the free world for two terms,with a regular,normal,Sudanese name that his almost father and his one term mother(maybe?) gave to him.
    In fact,he was not even allowed to sit in the front row of the church and hollar "AMEN !!" when the Rev screamed "GOD DAMN AMERICA" with a name like Barry.
    Is this 'bout right ?? ---- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    nickname?

name.

Yea, nickname. When he was born he was named after his father Barack. It looks like as a boy he was called Barry. Then in 1980 he decided to go by his birth name Barack. Of course, I did not know any of this about him until this morning.

http://www.newsweek.com/when-barry-became-barack-84255

I used the interwebby thing that Latch is always talking about.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I know Jeb,but here is the difference. Follow closely please. --->
    I hated Da Bro. I had absolutely NO respect whatsoever for him. I hated to see how he got into office considering his past. His true and varified past. It had absolutely nothing to do with the color of his skin. While I hated DaBro,I loved my country and would have never considered ANYTHING that would discredit it.
    Nowadays the Dems/libs absolutely hate/loathe our duly elected POTUS. It is because of who he is. It IS because the color of his skin. Dems/libs are mostly racists.
    While I absolutely hated DaBro I loved this country,my country. I wanted the very best possible for this land and the AMERICANS that live here. Especially the hard working,non welfare Americans.
    But now,take an actual open eyed look around you. The Dems/libs (YOU) would allow/facilitate harm to this country if it would bring harm/shame to our President. YES . . . this is how far you would go to bring Mr. Trump down. This is extremely sad. That people like you/Dems/libs would trade your country for a swat at our President.
    This is what will bring down the Dems in future elections. Even the "basket of deplorables" can identify a welfare giving,MS-13 allowing in,snowflake,when they see one. A member of Congress that would favor an illegal alien over an American citizen.
    And you know . . . so can most of us on this forum. --- SAWMAN

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sawman, you do hate "DaBro" because of the color of his skin. No one reading your posts in this and the other political threads would have any doubt about that fact. Your hatred for non-whites is why in #134 you spewed hatred not only for President Obama but also for his wife and two girls. Tell me, Sawman, what policies, what unAmerican activities, did those two little girls perform to warrant them being called HOs by you?

Yea, don't answer that question as it was purely rhetorical. There is absolutely no excuse or justification ever for a grown man to call a child, a HO.

I don't know what is sadder, the fact that your life is defined by your hatreds or the fact that you don't realize it.

There is only one thing you said in post #137 that I hope is true. The belief that people on the board can distinguish between people like you and people like me. Please God let that be true.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    By now I suspect that the mods are looking pretty closely at our back and forth. (Or possibly just me.)
    I think it would be best for me anyway,to drop this dialog with you.
    Obviously you or I will not change our position and we will just have to agree to disagree.
    You have a great AMERICAN day sir. --- SAWMAN

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No wonder libs always know best. Apparently they can see right into your mind and know your own thoughts better than you! Guess you never knew how much of a racist you are. :wink:
    Now excuse me while I go wipe the sarcasm off my chin...

Top Bottom