• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess I will back away for a while as well.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jeb21. IF Obama had Not been such a Traitor to the USA SAWMAN would of been on his side. Obamanation is imo guilty of treason and conning the american people. He is Muslim NOT christian. He is gay Not hetero. He is a Con and not honest at all. I got conned and voted for him the first time. "stop the war in the middle east!!?? Bullshit..He expanded it into afghanistan,libya ,ukraine and syria...FUK HIM> Talk is cheap and Barack is Great at Lying. About everything. I now hate Obama...Black? I don't give a fuk. I hate obama because IMO HE IS A TRAITOR .. because imo HE IS TRYING TO DESTROY THE USA. and he is also imo GUILTY OF SEDITION. fuk obama. I pray All of the truth comes out about how he Conned the USA with help form the Media and I hope He is found guilty and Hangs. HIS COLOR GOT HIM ELECTED. That and the dnc cheating votes. I am an American before My color , race ,religion or sex. Obama is a Muslim Black who hates the USA. If he was an American First then black then Honest about being muslim... then bless him.. BUT HE IS A LIAR>!and a Con

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How about we all take a two day break from it. If someone wants it reopened Sunday shoot me a PM and I'll open it. Otherwise we're delving into personal attack areas we probably shouldn't.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Back to . . . . THE MEMO . . . . and who it singled out.
    FBI - - - > Do I believe for one second that the 8 or so named top officials at the FBI are the only ones that are dirty ?? Heck no . . . that is not how this stuff works. Same with the DOJ.
    There had to be people just below Comy and the rest named,that knew what was going on. I feel that if a thorough investigation is started,not a can of worms will be opened,but a whole swamp full of worms. Most likely some of the Repub persuasion also.
    The American people that actually care more about this than getting their welfare check,have a RIGHT to know what their intellegence agencies are doing to a certain point. Certinly . . if they are intentionally breaking the law. ---- SAWMAN

Knotnow

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The Russians were not the only country that has tried to influence foreign elections, however MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, DNC, Pelosi, etc. ... didn't seem concerned about President Obama's involvement in the Israel elections and the Brexit elections.

http://www.aei.org/publication/bipa...visor-used-fed-money-anti-netanyahu-campaign/
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/384661-guardian-putin-obama-brexit-campaign/

and spent taxpayer money to do it too..

I didn't vote for that

this memo, if ever fully investigated will go a long way on swamp draining

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    wow, latch, you have liberal friends? :spy::loco::boink:

I have a first cousin, floored me a few years ago, when we had a heart to heart.

he is an atheist, progressive cradle to grave democrat, raised by a good cracker family, but got filled with progressive bs in college I guess..

talked to him maybe 3 times since then...

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    wow, latch, you have liberal friends? :spy::loco::boink:
    Truthfully, I have a lot of liberal friends. In fact my best friend in all the world is as left as they come. Clinton, Obamax2, Sanders voter...Lives in uber-blue state. We don't see eye-to-eye on most anything related to politics, government, or social issues. But the difference between her and the liberal folks I don't get along with is that she actually respects my right to have a different opinion. Our friendship is more important than her being "right" and proving that I am "wrong". I admire her because she is a liberal that actually IS tolerant. She will admit when she doesn't know something. She will listen to my position and ask me to explain any parts that I wasn't clear about. And at the end of the day, we agree to disagree and we remain friends because we respect each other.

All that is so unlike the discourse with the "high-minded" "thoughtful" liberals on this forum. All they ever do is talk about how smart they are and how dumb anyone that doesnt share their point of view is. They are clearly superior to all of us inbred hill-jacks as demonstrated by their mastery of Google and cutting and pasting. We should all sit in wonder at their intellect, clapping politely before we go back to eating lead paint chips.

I don't have any problem with liberals. Most of them are pretty fun, enjoyable people. When they acknowledge my right to hold differing viewpoints and respect the thought put into forming them, we get along great. The ones I can't stand are the arrogant condescending assholes who meet opposing viewpoints with their contempt, scorn and disrespect. Fuck them.

Maybe Im offbase. I mean, I have been called predictable, uncreative, a racist. Maybe no one else sees the situation like I do. Maybe others here feel valued, respected and an important half of a conversation between adults. Of course maybe I am not the only one here that feels like I do.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    it is funny, when I was a teen, I was a liberal conservative mix, mostly liberal....

free love, smoke dope everyone, whatever feels good is good..., then life happened, and happened,
    and I changed..

now I guess I am a reptilian conservative who shoots women and children crossing the border...in the back...according to some here

Last edited:

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    it is funny, when I was a teen, I was a liberal conservative mix, mostly liberal....

free love, smoke dope everyone, whatever feels good is good..., then life happened, and happened,
    and I changed..

now I guess I am a reptilian conservative who shoots women and children crossing the border...in the back...according to some here

I've not noticed anyone here saying that. Could you point out that post?

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Maybe Im offbase. I mean, I have been called predictable, uncreative, a racist. Maybe no one else sees the situation like I do. Maybe others here feel valued, respected and an important half of a conversation between adults. Of course maybe I am not the only one here that feels like I do.

and I changed..

now I guess I am a reptilian conservative who shoots women and children crossing the border...in the back...according to some

We all got here on different paths, with different experiences. We have our convictions and beliefs and do what we can too sleep at night. Most of us found what works best for us and stuck with it. i think everyone I've met in person through this forum has been friendly, respectful and wanted to talk about firearms. That's what we all have in common, but sometimes that's all we have in common.
    A lot of times this heated stuff stems from the same place: none of us want to be told what too do, or forced to do something we think is wrong.

Top Bottom