• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Honestly, I think Ive had a change of heart. When someone on this forum pointed out earlier how conservatives howled and screamed and tried to obstruct everything the Administration of the half-breed mullato tried to do for 8 years, it got me thinking. You're right. It's your turn to moan and bitch and scream at the sky. Have at it morons. You only have 7 more years. Enjoy.

But since you asked nicely:
    demotivation.us_Im-sorry-I-hurt-your-feelings-when-I-called-you-Stupid.-I-really-thought-you-alr.jpg

Attachments

• demotivation.us_Im-sorry-I-hurt-your-feelings-when-I-called-you-Stupid.-I-really-thought-you-alr.jpg
      demotivation.us_Im-sorry-I-hurt-your-feelings-when-I-called-you-Stupid.-I-really-thought-you-alr.jpg
      49.9 KB · Views: 182
    Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Wow. Let's cut to the chase. Hillary Clinton, amongst the MANY crimes committed, pissed on National Security by her blatant disregard for standard practices of protecting highly classified material. Her email server debacle should've bought her a one-way ticket to jail. It didn't.

Who gives a shit if it was the Russians, or the Interstellar League of High School Hackers who intercepted emails and leaked them to the public? That's an ethical question for the media.

The bottom line is voter fraud or not. I haven't seen any proof that ballots were tampered with or that votes weren't counted. So that means the people voted and the system was tallied in accordance with established rules? Shocker that the sore losers can't move on...

The mighty Russian investigation is just a hunt to track down who intercepted the obviously craptastically-protected emails. Bravo for the misdirection and waste of time.

She should be in jail for her crimes. Anyone who supports her shows their true allegiances. The rest is just smoke and mirrors.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Here are 16 things the media do not want you to know about the Nunes memo:
    1. The so-called Russian Dossier, the creation of Fusion GPS and former British spy Christopher Steele, is a political document — namely, opposition research, created for the Democrat National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.
    2. Using what it knew was opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign, in October of 2016, the FBI and DOJ obtained a FISA warrant from the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to install a wiretap to spy on Hillary Clinton’s opponent — the Trump campaign, specifically Carter Page. This spying would last for a year.
    3. It should be noted that the FISA court was set up to stop foreign terrorists. The fact that the FBI and DOJ would use this court to not only wiretap an American but to wiretap a presidential campaign belies belief. Why Obama’s FBI and DOJ used this court as opposed to a normal court is obvious. As you will see below, a normal court probably would have denied the wiretap.
    4. Worse still, in the summer of 2016, Obama’s DOJ had already opened a counter-intelligence investigation into the Trump campaign. The fact that nothing from that months-old partisan investigation was used to obtain the Page wiretap is revealing.
    5. According to the Nunes memo, an “essential” part of the FISA wiretap application was the Steele dossier, which again is a partisan political document created for the Clinton campaign.
    6. So essential was this partisan dossier, Andrew McCabe, the disgraced former-Deputy Director of the FBI, admitted in December that “no surveillance warrant would have been sought” without the dossier.
    7. Not only did the FBI knowingly use a document from a partisan campaign to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on the competing campaign, the FBI knew the dossier was mostly “salacious and unverified.” We know this because disgraced former-FBI Director James Comey told us so in June of 2017.
    8. According to the Nunes memo, “Steele told [former FBI official Bruce] Ohr, he ‘was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.'”
    9. Ohr, who was part of the FBI’s anti-Trump Russian investigation, was not only friendly with Steele, Ohr’s own wife worked with Steele at Fusion GPS doing opposition research (the dossier) against Trump for the Clinton campaign.
    10. Despite a) knowing the dossier was opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign b) knowing the dossier was “salacious and unverified” c) knowing Steele was desperate to destroy Trump d) the breathtaking conflict of interest in having an investigator’s own wife working on the dossier, the FBI still went to the FISA court to obtain permission to spy on Hillary Clinton’s opponent.
    11. In order to obtain a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, all of the conflicts of interest above were withheld from the FISA court — an indefensible (and possibly illegal) lie of omission.
    12. Even worse, in order to legitimize a warrant request based on a piece of partisan opposition research they knew was “salacious and unverified,” the FBI and DOJ used a media report to bolster the findings in the phony dossier. The FBI and DOJ told the court that the media report was independent verification of the dossier. But this was not true, and, according to the Nunes memo, the FBI and DOJ knew this was not true. The truth is that the phony dossier was the source of this media report.
    13. Also hidden from the FISA court was the fact that the FBI obtained Steele as a source but had to fire him in October of 2016 when, in a bid to use his phony dossier to derail the Trump campaign, he leaked his information to the far-left Mother Jones.
    14. Although the FBI and DOJ were willing participants in pushing a “salacious and unverified” narrative against a presidential candidate (primarily through media leaks), this was all hidden from congressional investigators. To begin with, for months, while under oath, Comey said he did not know where the dossier came from — meaning from the Clinton campaign. The Wall Street Journal explains:
    We also know the FBI wasn’t straight with Congress, as it hid most of these facts from investigators in a briefing on the dossier in January 2017. The FBI did not tell Congress about Mr. Steele’s connection to the Clinton campaign, and the House had to issue subpoenas for Fusion bank records to discover the truth. Nor did the FBI tell investigators that it continued receiving information from Mr. Steele and Fusion even after it had terminated him. The memo says the bureau’s intermediary was Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, whose wife, incredibly, worked for Fusion.
    15. All of this dishonesty occurred under Comey, the man our media now hold up as a living saint, a man so desperate to destroy Trump, he not only oversaw those committing the above abuses, he leaked classified information to the news media in order to see a Special Prosecutor appointed against Trump, which his pal, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, immediately did.
    And finally…
    16. Much of the “salacious and unverified” material in the dossier came from the Russians. In other words, those disgusting dossier lies about Trump’s personal behavior came from Russian operatives. So there is no question that it was the Clinton campaign, Democrats, Steele, the FBI, and DOJ who colluded with the Russians to rig a presidential election.
    Yes, there was collusion with the Russians, and those in our government currently investigating Trump in the hopes of overturning a presidential election are the colluders.
    Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Latch I applaud your predictability and your lack of creativity. Whenever you are given the chance to take the high road, you simply rush headlong down the low one. You are stuck in a rut. Keep at it, one day you will get it right.

Jerry, this is not about Clinton or the Steele dossier, this is about Trump being so afraid of his financial connections to Russia being exposed that he and his minions doing anything, including lying and manipulating, to conceal the truth. He released and memo despite the fact that his appointed head of the FBI asked him not to and despite the fact that his appointed head of the DOJ asked him not to. All in the hope that it will give him an excuse to fire the assistant AG - who is widely recognized as being a good man and an excellent public servant. By firing the assistant AG Trump can then try to get the new assistant AG to fire Mueller - who is a Republican and again is widely recognized as a good man, and and excellent public servant.

Why does Trump not allow Mueller to simply finish the investigation? If there is nothing to find then this issue will be cleared up once and for all. However, Trump fears the results of Mueller's investigation. So he is trying to impute the integrity of the FBI the DOJ the media, anyone who might call him out on his lies and hold him responsible for his actions.

Last edited:

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Latch I applaud your predictability and your lack of creativity. Whenever you are given the chance to take the high road, you simply rush headlong down the low one. You are stuck in a rut. Keep at it, one day you will get it right.

Jerry, this is not about Clinton or the Steele dossier, this is about Trump being so afraid of his financial connections to Russia being exposed that he and his minions doing anything, including lying and manipulating, to conceal the truth. He released and memo despite the fact that his appointed head of the FBI asked him not to and despite the fact that his appointed head of the DOJ asked him not to. All in the hope that it will give him an excuse to fire the assistant AG - who is widely recognized as being a good man and an excellent public servant. By firing the assistant AG Trump can then try to get the new assistant AG to fire Mueller - who is a Republican and again is widely recognized as a good man, and and excellent public servant.

Why does Trump not allow Mueller to simply finish the investigation? If there is nothing to find then this issue will be cleared up once and for all. However, Trump fears the results of Mueller's investigation. So he is trying to impute the integrity of the FBI the DOJ the media, anyone who might call him out on his lies and hold him responsible for his actions.

DUDE,,,,,,,,,,,, you are totally 100% backazzwards. Its about the whole DNC/appointees/swamp creatures...> guilty of collusion and Sedition with Russian( at the least..it would be accurate to throw china and the saudi's in there also) AND COVERING IT ALL UP BY PROJECTING THEIR CRIMES ONTO OUR PRESIDENT.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    EVERYONE . . . Please read the post above by Jeb21. ( post #44)
    By the wording of his post and his train of "thought",it sums up what the Dems,DNC,Clintons,someFeds,and some in the DOJ are all about. What their #1 priority agenda was all about.
    This poster is IN FACT backasswards. If I own a company and hire certain individuals do I have to take their advice. Do you think that is how the REAL world actually works. Especially,a man like Trump. REALLY !!??
    Reading over the post it is typical of what I would expect from someone that has worked for Hillary and the DNC.
    Jeb is another Dem that would MUCH rather see Trump fail than this country prosper. He would have sat on his hands at the SOTU speach also.
    Can any of us here actually tell ourselves that these people really love our country ?? --- SAWMAN

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guys, I've read this memo twice and viewed posts on multiple forums. In the end the memo is an opinion piece by Nunes and his crowd. It reads like notes taken based on new reports we've seen over the past years. Someone please tell me there real evidence of wrongdoing and arrests are pending. IMO, if the opinion expressed in this memo is based on actual facts, then there has to be evidence; enough evidence for charges/arrests.

Why is it not happening? I can think of three reasons. There is not enough evidence to make any charges. There is evidence and there will never be charges since no one can get a fair trial due to the media circus. And finally, the these slugs are gonna fight publicly for our benefit, but continue to cover each other and screw us behind closed doors.

I voted to turn this country around and run this kinda crap oughta town on a rail. Someone help me understand why that isn't happening.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I see there has been NO Trump russia connection(only in the dimms imagination) but I do see LOTS of DNC, clinton, podesta, fbi, justice and left wing operator russia connections. This is all based on the Trump derangement syndrome and the lack of facts on their part towards Trump!

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In a single word, liberals!

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sir, you are way too intelligent to put forth those arguments. Whether its DNC pride or absolute dislike of Trump, just stop for a minute. Open your eyes, forget the takling points, and take a close, honest, and non biased look at the evidence in the MEMO and the Muller investigations. The truth speaks for itself. No one can rely on what they hope is found, only the facts.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sir, you are way too intelligent to put forth those arguments. Whether its DNC pride or absolute dislike of Trump, just stop for a minute. Open your eyes, forget the takling points, and take a close, honest, and non biased look at the evidence in the MEMO and the Muller investigations. The truth speaks for itself. No one can rely on what they hope is found, only the facts.

I have been a member since 2015, and I do not recall this" fever" to get to the facts about bengazhi, fast and furious, the irs lois lerner scandal....and the ignoring of congress by eric holder and Loretta lynch..

Mueller is part of the deepstate swamp, he will never be done, this is how they stay in power and money..

since I seem to be in the deplorable reptilian conservative crowd, just let me know when the shooting starts..

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The head of the CIA at the time of the initial FISA warrant has stated on NBC that the Steele dossier played no role in the the decision that Russia had interfered with the election:

"The former director of the Central Intelligence Agency on Sunday blasted a Republican memo alleging abuses of power by the FBI and the Justice Department.

John Brennan accused Rep. Devin Nunes (R.-Calif.), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, of selectively releasing information to accuse law enforcement officials of improperly obtaining a warrant to monitor the communications of a former Trump campaign adviser.

"It's just appalling and clearly underscores how partisan Mr. Nunes has been," Brennan said in an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press."

"He has abused the chairmanship of [the Intelligence Committee]," Brennan said.

Brennan headed the CIA during a sprawling investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 election and the Trump campaign's connections to Russia. He said that from his perspective, the FBI was "very forthcoming" with information presented to a court that authorized surveillance on the campaign aide, Carter Page. That surveillance was first authorized in October 2016, a month after Page left the campaign.

Brennan said that he first became aware in the summer of 2016 of a dossier of information about Trump and his Russian connections that had been compiled by a former British intelligence officer. Nunes's memo portrays that dossier as "essential" to obtaining the warrant, but it doesn't specify which portions were used, and Democrats have disputed the accuracy of Nunes's claims.

Brennan said he didn't see the memo until September 2016, although he knew that journalists were inquiring about it.

"I do think it was up to the FBI to see whether they could verify any of it," Brennan said, but he emphasized that the dossier played "no role whatsoever" in an assessment by all U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia had interfered in the 2016 election. He added that intelligence agencies were also developing their own information on Russia's interference "on multiple fronts" and that the FBI had its own sources of information.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The people you mention are obama regime hit guys that lied at the time and are lying now...you are dealing a quoting the deep state meant to destroy America...I know you are smarter than that

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Lock her up. Throw away the key. Put her minions in jail, too.

And if the Russians had any part in making it happen, give them a fucking Medal.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I see there has been NO Trump russia connection(only in the dimms imagination) but I do see LOTS of DNC, clinton, podesta, fbi, justice and left wing operator russia connections. This is all based on the Trump derangement syndrome and the lack of facts on their part towards Trump!

Paul Manafort who has close financial and political ties with Russia is facing criminal charges

Rick Gates - Paul Manafort's assistant who faces similar charges

Jared Kushner - who told Russia that he wanted a "back door" line of communication with Putin.

Carter Page, the man who in 2013 was recruited by a Russian spies the spy ring was watched for 2 years and finally busted in 2015. Carter Page then went to Russia at least once during the campaign as Trumps senior foreign policy adviser.

Flint - convicted former National Security Chief for Trump

Jeff Sessions - who failed to disclose his meetings during the campaign with the Russian ambassador

Trump Jr, and Kurshner's meetings with Russian representatives in Trump Tower the summer to 2016 for the purpose of obtaining the hack emails from Clinton

George Papadopoulos's told the Australian Ambassador that Moscow had email dirt on Hillary -He repeatedly sought to use his connections to arrange a meeting between the campaign and Russian government officials. On March 31, 2016, at a foreign policy meeting with Trump and other campaign advisers, Papadopoulos shared that he could help arrange a meeting between Trump and Putin. He sent multiple emails to other members of the campaign about his contact with "the Russians" and "outreach to Russia." George has been convicted of lying to the FBI.

Trump's sale of his home to a Russian Oligarch and close friend of Putin for more that twice of the home's appraised value

Trump Jr. has already admitted the importance of Russian money to their business ventures. He said publicly in 2008 that "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

Rex Tillerson: Tillerson, President Trump’s Secretary of State, worked on energy projects in Russia for two decades during his career at Exxon. He has publicly described his “very close relationship” with President Putin and was awarded Russia’s Order of Friendship in 2013, the highest state honor possible for a foreigner.

Felix Sater: Sater, formerly a senior advisor to the Trump Organization, is a Russian-born Bayrock associate with extensive involvement in organized crime. In 2015, he wrote an email to Trump’s lawyer, Cohen, referencing then-candidate Trump saying: “Our boy can become President of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

Alex Shnaider: Born in Russia, Shnaider co-financed a real estate project with Trump. Shnaider’s father-in-law, Boris J. Birshtein, was a close business associate of Sergei Mikhaylov, the head of one of the largest branches of the Russian mob.

JD Gordon: Gordon, a national security advisor for the Trump campaign met with Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July, who he told he would like to improve US - Russia relations. He advocated for a change to the GOP national platform to make their policies more pro-Russian and less pro-Ukraine, a change which Gordon said was directly supported by then-candidate Donald Trump.

Wilbur Ross: Ross, President Trump’s Secretary of Commerce, was the top shareholder in the Bank of Cyprus, an institution with deep Russian ties and investors who made fortunes under Russian President Vladimir Putin. Ross has a close relationship with Vladimir Strzhalkovsky, who is also linked to the Bank of Cyprus, was a former KGB agent, and is believed to be a Putin associate.

Michael Cohen: Cohen is a longtime associate of President Trump’s and is his current personal lawyer. He has come under scrutiny for pursuing a Trump Tower deal in Moscow while Trump was campaigning to be President, and for alleged meetings with Russian officials in Prague. In January 2017, he met with a Ukrainian opposition politician and Felix Sater to discuss a plan to give Russia long term control over Ukraine and lift sanctions against Russia. They then put this plan in a sealed envelope and left it in the office of then National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.

Last edited:

Knotnow

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    nothing to see here, just move along.
    our government surely wouldn't do anything like the Trump voter base is accusing them of.
    everything is fine. MSNBC, CNN, Nancy Pelosi, et al say the government wouldn't do anything like that, so it must be so.
    you deplorables go back to sleep and trust the government....it will be fine.....
    oh and the economy surging is Obama's doing, it has nothing to do with tax cuts or lessening regulations on business. MSNBC says so, so it must be so...
    Im sure Jeb can find something somewhere on the internet that supports these positions...

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    More Trump ties:

During 2006–2008 Trump's company applied for a number of trademarks in Russia with the goal of real estate developments. These trademark applications include: Trump, Trump Tower, Trump International Hotel and Tower, and Trump Home. In 2008, he said as a speaker at a Manhattan real estate conference that he feared the outcome of doing business deals in Russia, but he really prefers "Moscow over all cities in the world" and that within 18 months he had been in Russia a half-dozen times.

In a 2015 interview, Trump said that his repeated attempts to launch business deals with Russians resulted in contacts with "…the top-level people, both oligarchs and generals, and top of the government people. I can't go further than that, but I will tell you that I met the top people, and the relationship was extraordinary."

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Bottom line - - - -> Trumps leadership ='s a better America. If you don't like that . . . your unAmerican. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom