• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A lady wrote the best letter :love:

Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely. Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.

Let's say I break into your house.

Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, 'No! I like it here. It's better than my house. I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors. I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house) .

According to the protesters:

You are Required to let me stay in your house

You are Required to feed me

You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan

You are Required to Educate my kids

You are Required to Provide other benefits to me & to my family

My husband will do all of your yard work because he is also hard-working and honest. (except for that breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there. It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself.

I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house.

And what a deal it is for me!!! I live in your house,contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep,and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and bigoted.

Oh yeah, and I DEMAND that you learn MY LANGUAGE!!! so that you can communicate with me.

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?!

America is populated and governed by idiots.

If you agree, pass it on (in English).

If not, blow it off......... ....along with your future Social Security funds ...and a lot of the former benefits of being an American Citizen.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hmm, Let's just say the one that broke into my house refusing to leave was a Hottie, illegal or not, she could just sleep in my bed too. :preggers::smokin:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hmm, Let's just say the one that broke into my house refusing to leave was a Hottie, illegal or not, she could just sleep in my bed too. :preggers::smokin:

Uh, about that hottie thing. After 24 or 25 they start to look like liberal women. ------- you know like Nancy ,Hillary and Dianne . :brick:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I wish trump would read that tonight....

then deport the deplorable illegals invited to the SOTU..

would there be some wailing or what?

Top Bottom