• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Super deal here gents.
    Open them reloading manuals or go to the Hodgdon site and see what all you can do with this powder.
    Have been using it for years. I seem to remember it being this price back in 1995. --- SAWMAN

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You know, I started to put it there, but it wasn't a gun or ammo (which doesn't specify reloading deals), so I put it in the Reloading Sales section cause it didn't specify private or commercial sale. Maybe it was the "List Your" (meaning Private, not Commercial ?) that it wasn't supposed to be in the Reloading Sales? Sorry, Glad you caught it, and Thanks for putting it where it should be. It is a super deal considering it's regularly priced from 25$ to 35$ depending on where you buy it.
    Thanks again

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd be in for a few pounds if anybody wants to make an order, split the hazmat.

Rick

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You know, I started to put it there, but it wasn't a gun or ammo (which doesn't specify reloading deals), so I put it in the Reloading Sales section cause it didn't specify private or commercial sale. Maybe it was the "List Your" (meaning Private, not Commercial ?) that it wasn't supposed to be in the Reloading Sales? Sorry, Glad you caught it, and Thanks for putting it where it should be. It is a super deal considering it's regularly priced from 25$ to 35$ depending on where you buy it.
    Thanks again

No worries. The "Guns and Ammo Deals" (and to a lesser extent, the "Group Buy") section(s) are best place to put links to various deals found on the web. All of the other sections are supposed to be private sales only.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    No worries. The "Guns and Ammo Deals" (and to a lesser extent, the "Group Buy") section(s) are best place to put links to various deals found on the web. All of the other sections are supposed to be private sales only.
    Thanks again.

I'd be in for a few pounds if anybody wants to make an order, split the hazmat.

Rick

I'd be in for 2# of it. But if we're going to do a group buy, everyone needs to jump in, cause it may sell out fast? Also, it is a 1-time fee of 20$ Haz fee, even if you buy 10 pounds.

Top Bottom