Target Sports

Anyone Going to Watch the State of the Union Address Tomorrow Night?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ha ha ha ha love it...

Yea you can tell who is desperate to sell and not getting business...

Chevy, Alabama Hammer, etc... They must have massive money tied up in TV commercials.

A stupid commercial never gets me to buy anything...

Last edited:

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So, leaving the petty personal attacks where they belong - any rebuttal / opposing thoughts or comments?

I watched what I could of it - Mediacom continues to underwhelm with their spotty dropping service - but from what I was able to see I liked it.

I still do not trust politicians in general but Trump is turning the political arena up on its ear, it's not just bread and circuses, things are happening.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    It was a great speech. I don’t see how any sane American could disagree with anything he said.
    Pelosi looked like an idiot but that’s not unusual for her.
    Finally a POTUS who is not afraid to put America first!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    So the Dimms this morning arranged for a trash truck to be placed on the train tracks to wreck the Republican train. Soros? clinton? obama? black caucus? blm? Panthers? Farrakhan? who do you think arranged for this? :popcorn:

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So the Dimms this morning arranged for a trash truck to be placed on the train tracks to wreck the Republican train. Soros? clinton? obama? black caucus? blm? Panthers? Farrakhan? who do you think arranged for this? :popcorn:

I'm guessing it was the dentist who makes Nancy Palosi's ill fitting dentures. He is seeking revenge because of his overwhelming embarrassment.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's to bad Republicans didn't know it was acceptable to show your ass back when the mulatto was elected president . I've learned more than I want to know about how democrats behave when they don't win. I'm at a loss for words that describe how disappointed I am with my liberal friends. Their loss of the office of the presidency is putting a real strain on our friendship. I fear that I'll have to end the life long friendship with several of them. I can't help but be sad about this turn of events.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    It's to bad Republicans didn't know it was acceptable to show your ass back when the mulatto was elected president . I've learned more than I want to know about how democrats behave when they don't win. I'm at a loss for words that describe how disappointed I am with my liberal friends. Their loss of the office of the presidency is putting a real strain on our friendship. I fear that I'll have to end the life long friendship with several of them. I can't help but be sad about this turn of events.

Not much of a friendship if both sides can't find anything to talk about besides politics. Don't ya'll have anything in common to talk about? Hobbies, hunting, fishing, etc.?

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not much of a friendship if both sides can't find anything to talk about besides politics. Don't ya'll have anything in common to talk about? Hobbies, hunting, fishing, etc.?

I do , it's their loss in more ways than one. I never mentioned politics when Obama was in office. But still , it still makes me sad. I guess it's no great loss as you pointed out they were just fair weather friends.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do , it's their loss in more ways than one. I never mentioned politics when Obama was in office. But still , it still makes me sad. I guess it's no great loss as you pointed out they were just fair weather friends.

I've always said that learning who you can trust and who you can't is never a loss. Good knowledge to have.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I understand - I almost fired a customer last week, because he just can't shut up about politics. I went ahead and gave him another chance. I do have 3 or 4 close friends, that we just know not to talk about certain things. I'm glad, because the stuff we do talk about is more fun.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I’ve had to “unfriend” 3 old high school friends on FB because they wouldn’t shut up.
    Anti-Trump garbage was all they posted and it got old.
    I have half a dozen old friends visit every summer.
    Five are conservatives and one liberal.
    “No politics” is the #1 rule.
    I made it known that the first one to bring up politics won’t be invited back.
    It’s worked well for 7 years.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    I for one never understood why they allow it on a gun forum anyway. There are way better places to argue with folks, like facebook or a political forum. It is just a big butthurt waiting to happen. Most folks aren't smart enough to know how to discuss it properly without starting a pissing match.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm guessing it was the dentist who makes Nancy Palosi's ill fitting dentures. He is seeking revenge because of his overwhelming embarrassment.

dentures cause stupid things to get said...

The BIG Lie: "People don't understand — the one problem I think the current occupant of the White House — they don't understand that sanctuary cities is [sic] what helps law enforcement. It helps public safety."
    —Nancy Pelosi

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I’ve had to “unfriend” 3 old high school friends on FB because they wouldn’t shut up.
    Anti-Trump garbage was all they posted and it got old.
    I have half a dozen old friends visit every summer.
    Five are conservatives and one liberal.
    “No politics” is the #1 rule.
    I made it known that the first one to bring up politics won’t be invited back.
    It’s worked well for 7 years.

You know, you can "unfollow" someone so they're still your friend but nothing they post shows up.
    The friends I have are all across the political and religious spectrum. Most intelligent people have reasons for believing what they do, and I like hearing about it and discussing it(especially when we don't agree, it's like test for your opinion too see if you're full of it). There's some people I consider friends despite having nearly nothing in common. They're just decent people and put up with me.

Top Bottom