• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item 12v Golight Stryker with magnetic base option.

Location Crestview

Contact Info PM

Price $320

Item Description Golight Stryker Halogen spotlight with magnetic base option. Includes long 12v heavy duty wire water resistant wire that plugs directly into a vehicles 12v socket. Has the magnetic base installed which is an extra feature. Can be securely mounted on any metal surface whether painted or not. Have driven at highway speeds with this on my roof and it did not move a bit. Comes with 2 wireless remotes, again an extra option. One handheld wireless and one that can be semi or permanently mounted wherever you’d like on your vehicle or boat.

Not sure on the the lumens, but when it’s on an pointed into the night sky it looks like a search light no kidding. Of course buyer is free to inspect and try before buying or trading.

Awesome piece of kit for the nighttime hunter, off-roader, boater, etc. super bright 360 degree turn, elevation traverse is also plenty for any application.

Feel free to google and research rates. Keep in mind the oem magnetic base upgrade, extra remotes, HD 12v wire.

Fair cash price, maybe open to interesting trades for firearm accessories maybe. I’m posting bit of stuff to raise money for a project and once I get close to my goal figure I will likely take everything down. This is an item I use on a regular basis and hope to keep.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 1F05FB83-FB15-4A99-96E4-E2C4E85B0654.jpg
      1F05FB83-FB15-4A99-96E4-E2C4E85B0654.jpg
      294.5 KB · Views: 108

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump, perfect for he hunter, off-roader, or boater with a 12v supply. Can easily be rigged on a tree stand and wires to a car battery to light up the night for whatever reason. If you have a lot of land you can rig it up on your tower and spotlight patrol your land. A ton of uses for this thing

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    PMs replied, still available, thanks for the offers fellas, but sorry I use this item too much to just give it away at too low of a price.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    bump bump

Latest posts

Top Bottom