• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I got bit by the 1911 bug again. I have had more than a few in the past from top shelf to bargain bin.

I just recently got some news that requires celebrating and how better than to treat myself to a new to me pistol.

So, looking for a high end American made 1911. Les, Ed, Wilson, Nighthawk, stuff along those lines. Really looking for a thunder ranch special. Reliability is a must, holster wear is fine, just no major dings please.

Must be blued, no stainless finishes and no Kimbers please. Commanders size up to Government size, no 6in or shorter than 4.25. Prefer 45acp but may consider 9mm or 10mm.

Really really looking for a thunder ranch 1911. If interested in selling please pm with details and we can go from there.

Can trade if interested, straight +/- cash depending on trade or multigun trade if so inclined. Would really like to trade but if you’re not interested I may splurge and just go straight cash.

Willing to drive reasonable distance from Crestview, have CCW, no problem signing bill of sale if you want one.

I check gun broker and gun deals among others to gauge fair value so fair deals please. If I were rich I wouldn’t care but taxes pay my salary so gotta eat as well.

Thanks all, i am looking to purchase no later than the 1Feb, then it’s gunbroker for me.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Still looking for a high end 1911, preferably a Thunder Ranch Special. Holster wear and usage marks no prob.

Top Bottom