• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sarah needs to lose a few pounds, so what? She was hired to be a press secretary, not a centerfold.
    I love listening to her. She takes nothing off the press. I think she’s great.
    And if liberals hate her, that’s a plus in my book. That tells me she’s doing a great job.

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wouldn't want that job...it seems impossible. There is no satisfying the media; they want dirt. In the Obama administration, his and other's actions were mostly unexplainable and indefensible...Trump's actions are great but squirreling out of what he says and tweets is most challenging...not for me. I haven't watched one of those conferences in a long time...I catch the highlights on the news feeds etc... No matter what your politics are, I have found Sarah to be sharp, quick with response and she doesn't take too much bull

DBCDave

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You really have to be off the deep end to still hate THE TRUMP after he has proved to be the best president in our great history!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The economy is great. America in general is strong and doing great. Millions of Americans have gotten a bonus and/or a pay raise,and a tax cut BECAUSE of President Trump.The Dems have nothing else left but to hate President Trump. It is truly an OBCESSION.
    What is really great . . . the Dems are so damn focused on hating President Trump that they can't even see what they are doing to their own party.
    They will take a thrashing in the midterm elections . . AND . . in the 2020 Presential elections. --- SAWMAN

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    26863136_943884852428329_8310774319194046464_n(1).jpg

Attachments

• 26863136_943884852428329_8310774319194046464_n(1).jpg
      26863136_943884852428329_8310774319194046464_n(1).jpg
      66.4 KB · Views: 128

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dang, I'd do her. She ain't ugly. :heh: :kiss:

she might have an extra few pounds on her, but who doesn't..? she is not unattractive IMO.

now wasserman....that is fugly, joe doesn't have a clue what constitutes beauty..

thinking back in my life, I have had more fun with cute chubby girls than I have with cute skinny girls...

if I was trapped on a desert island, with one pick for company, I would pick a chubby girl....:amen:

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    if I was trapped on a desert island, with one pick for company, I would pick a chubby girl....:amen:

I agree with you often but if I was trapped on an island would go with the skinny girl. They eat less and food might be tough to come by!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I agree with you often but if I was trapped on an island would go with the skinny girl. They eat less and food might be tough to come by!

yeah, but...

in my experience with pets, & people, when they get sick , they go down quick if they are skinny...

little weight will keep them around for company longer, and, they float better, you could use her as a raft, plus..
    :hungry:
    if they die first, there is more to eat....:tongue:

Top Bottom