• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Many people think the Press Secretary, Sarah Sanders, is one of the brightest people in the current administration. She also has a quick wit about her and if you doubt it then read below. It's got to be the answer of the year.

During a recent press conference, a reporter with MSNBC hollered from the press corps, "Where is President Trump hiding his tax returns? Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, astutely responded, "We've found a very secure place and I'm certain they won't be found.

"And just where is that?", said the reporter, sarcastically.

Mrs. Sanders grinned sardonically and said, "They are underneath Obama's college records, his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources to pay for college, his college records, and his Selective Service registration.

"Next question?" :plane:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Many people think the Press Secretary, Sarah Sanders, is one of the brightest people in the current administration. She also has a quick wit about her and if you doubt it then read below. It's got to be the answer of the year.

During a recent press conference, a reporter with MSNBC hollered from the press corps, "Where is President Trump hiding his tax returns? Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, astutely responded, "We've found a very secure place and I'm certain they won't be found.

"And just where is that?", said the reporter, sarcastically.

Mrs. Sanders grinned sardonically and said, "They are underneath Obama's college records, his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources to pay for college, his college records, and his Selective Service registration.

"Next question?" :plane:

that' great.....

2534520651.gif

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oldsalt is use to looking up young girls dresses, now that he's retired his new favorite past time is trolling on consecutive gun forums. I'm not at all sure he's not one of the resident liberals assumed identity. He's pretty predictable .

:suspicious::focus:

Edit to remove (like most liberals) :peace:

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Hey FLT - why do you have to criticize a group, when one person is bothering you? You don't think conservatives are predictable? Back to the topic? Sarah looks like she stepped in shit, and is smelling it the whole time she is lying to the press.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey FLT - why do you have to criticize a group, when one person is bothering you? You don't think conservatives are predictable? Back to the topic? Sarah looks like she stepped in shit, and is smelling it the whole time she is lying to the press.
    Just for you, I'm going to edit that post and leave you other liberals out of it. LMAO.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's just entertainment, most guys are defferent in person. There are a couple of liberals on here that I even like. They're wrong ,but I like them any ways.:boink:

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Alright, fair enough. How about the OP? He has a habit of starting these threads, then sitting back and watching members argue. I guess it is entertaining.

Sarah - she looks like a raccoon. Not a wild one, but the kind that live in campgrounds, and neighborhoods, where they can eat non-stop from garbage cans.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    While I'd like to disagree with you in regard to our friend bob, I'm afraid I can't . Before I signed up I noticed that trait in his posting. I don't get wound up over this internet stuff. But mostly enjoy the banter and will give and take with anyone that's being genuine in his post. I don't often agree with you but in this case your right.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess to liberal eyes she's just not good looking like Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, Rachel Madcow, Hillary Clinton, Debbie Was-A-Man Schultz, etc. etc. etc...

It's so amazing that someone from the party that claims to have the monopoly on feminism and anti misogyny had to immediately go after a woman's looks. So typical.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hate to rain on your parade but this one is false:

https://www.snopes.com/sarah-sanders-trump-tax-returns-obama-conspiracy-theories/

This was a joke: BTW in the original version Sean Spicer was given the credit for the awesome comeback.
    Here you go:

Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders frequently made headlines in 2017 in articles both praising and criticizing her performance. So when an anecdote describing a witty exchange Sanders reportedly had with an MSNBC reporter over the location of Trump’s tax returns, many viewers mistook it for a genuine news item:

During a recent press conference, a reporter with MSNBC hollered from the press corps, “Where is President Trump hiding his tax returns?”

Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, astutely responded, “We’ve found a very secure place and I’m certain they won’t be found.”

“And just where is that?”, said the reporter, sarcastically.

Mrs. Sanders grinned and said, “They are underneath Obama’s college records, his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources to pay for college, his college records, and his Selective Service registration.

However, this exchange never occurred.

This item has been circulating via email, internet forums, and social media since at least April 2017 and it was originally attributed to Sanders’s predecessor, Sean Spicer:

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would not wish being Trump's press secretary on my worse enemy. As for Sara Sanders - I am not a fan - but hey I have NOT been living on a tug boat for the last month. :)

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Latch, I am so sorry, Snowflake. Please go back to fantasizing over how clever and svelte Sara Sander's is.

Top Bottom