• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is international now. It is posted on the BBC website as well.

My daughter goes through that intersection every week day going to school.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I work right up the road from there. I'm honestly surprised nobody got hit, with however many rounds just going wherever. Crazy.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ITs getting messy out there now days,, I believe in one report they said there were children in a car that was struck by some of the stray rounds,,, The good Lord had to be looking down on a lot of people at that red light cause the two shooting had no concern for anyone it looks like, but themselves .......

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Y'all count your blessings. Have you really ever thought about all the kids that have to grow up in neighborhoods that this is a daily occurrence? It's a totally different world than most of us get the pleasure of living in. I really wish there was another deterrent other than a few years in jail for the gangsters, because they have no fear of that at all. Maybe they need to tried as domestic terrorist and send them to gitmo.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    What intersection is that ??
    Escambia County is thugville USA. Morgan needs to be handed his walking papers. --- SAWMAN

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    ITs getting messy out there now days,, I believe in one report they said there were children in a car that was struck by some of the stray rounds,,, The good Lord had to be looking down on a lot of people at that red light cause the two shooting had no concern for anyone it looks like, but themselves .......

The report I heard said there was a 2 year old and an 8 year old in the back seat of the car that was the initial target.

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Y'all count your blessings. Have you really ever thought about all the kids that have to grow up in neighborhoods that this is a daily occurrence? It's a totally different world than most of us get the pleasure of living in. I really wish there was another deterrent other than a few years in jail for the gangsters, because they have no fear of that at all. Maybe they need to tried as domestic terrorist and send them to gitmo.

If you've ever had the "pleasure" of making policy, procedure around discipline practices with a team of business professionals...you're in for a treat and an eye-opening experience. There is soooo much difference of opinion about behavior, consequences and application of discipline, how much tolerance to allow, what "punishment" fits what crime so-to-speak...so yes, to ridgerunner's point (I think) there is often little deterrent under current laws and practices....alot like parenting...how strict a parent are you?

This I've learned over the years; perceived consequences modify behavior...both good and bad. That "perception" is a very individual thing...to a person growing up in the hood/inner city with little hope or even understanding of how to change their life's trajectory; prison might not be as bad an alternative to it would be to another. People have a gambling nature, some more than others...this video is mind-boggling to me but the shooter obviously lives his life to a different set of ethics. I don't know who he is, but I doubt his story will end happily ever after.

This I know too....if a person can't behave respectfully, lawfully and without force or coercion to another, they should be removed from society/the place where they are preying on others. Crimes committed either get better (reformation) or worse (life of criminality)...not neutral. Usually, that decision happens very quickly but our system is very imperfect and not good at removing serial criminals...though removing those criminals would cause our crime rate to plummet and a consequence that is know and certain is much more likely to "persuade" a person to get their act together...if it can happen at all. The sooner, the better I say.

Top Bottom