• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Anybody else heard/read this? Found this a bit ago whilst surfing for a rifle. Looks like Scott's in Jay, Fl is sponsoring this. Drawing for 1 gun per day during the 30 days of April 2018.
    The winner of that day gets their ticket put back in the drawing box. So technically, you could win a gun every day for 30 days. That is if you're that lucky, and if you are, you should be playing the lottery too.
    As I read it, on the last day, those 30 winners will have a chance to win a 24-gun safe and a Henry .22 rifle in a final drawing. All this for a $50 donation to help a school/academy out. Dang what a raffle. Only 2,000 tickets will be sold, so you may wanna get 1 early. Drawing starts April 1st, 2018 and runs thru April 30, 2018.

https://eacougar.com/guns/

Joebob2

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anybody else heard/read this? Found this a bit ago whilst surfing for a rifle. Looks like Scott's in Jay, Fl is sponsoring this. Drawing for 1 gun per day during the 30 days of April 2018.
    The winner of that day gets their ticket put back in the drawing box. So technically, you could win a gun every day for 30 days. That is if you're that lucky, and if you are, you should be playing the lottery too.
    As I read it, on the last day, those 30 winners will have a chance to win a 24-gun safe and a Henry .22 rifle in a final drawing. All this for a $50 donation to help a school/academy out. Dang what a raffle. Only 2,000 tickets will be sold, so you may wanna get 1 early. Drawing starts April 1st, 2018 and runs thru April 30, 2018.

https://eacougar.com/guns/
    My wife bought a ticket last year from her nephew who attends that school. She won a Tika. 308! We're definitely entering again this year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I’ve been hit up in the past to buy a ticket for similar drawings but the guns were garbage.
    This one has some nice ones.
    I didn’t see the places listed where tickets are available.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Eventbrite

Hello Danny,

The following refund has been processed through Eventbrite:

Refund

Event Name: Escambia Academy 30 Guns in 30 Days 2018
    Order Number: 722250834
    Refund Amount: $53.49
    Note: We are reaching out to notify you that the event listing "Escambia Academy 30 Guns in 30 Days 2018” has been removed from our platform, as raffles that are not related to an event are not permitted per our Prohibited Goods and Services Guidelines. Your order has been refunded in full. Please note that refunded transactions can take between 5-7 business days to display within the associated account linked to the card used for purchase, depending on the bank or credit card company that backs the card. If your original credit/debit card used for the order is no longer active and has been replaced, don't worry, as the refund credit will be routed back to the account to which the old card was tied. Please feel free to contact your bank or credit card provider for more information on this process and tracking your refund. If you have any questions about the raffle, please reply directly to your original order confirmation email to connect directly the organizer. Thank you for your understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Sincerely, Eventbrite Trust and Safety

Once processed, refunds can take up to 7 business days to appear in your account. If you have any questions about the refund or the event, please contact the event host.

Thank you for using Eventbrite!

Cheers,
    Eventbrite
    The Eventbrite Team

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Ms. Birtha Ragan in charge of the raffle @ Esc Academy says the raffle if still on..... there were 2 emails sent last night.... the one you posted that I got as well & one from a Tim Doer indicating trouble with Eventbrite.... I fowarded both emails to Birtha & she is looking into it.... I'll collect all the useless tickets from anybody else who got these emails.... lol

S_SHELL

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    i replied to tim doers email askimg if the raffle was still on and he replied

"Yes if paid and were mailed a ticket it's valid. We will updated everyone after issue with eventbrite is corrected.

Thank you,

Tim Doerr "

Top Bottom