• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    “In military science, suppressive fire (commonly called covering fire) is "fire that degrades the performance of an enemy force below the level needed to fulfill its mission". "Suppression is usually only effective for the duration of the fire".[1] It is one of three types of fire support, which is defined by NATO as "the application of fire, coordinated with the maneuver of forces, to destroy, neutralize or suppress the enemy."

Ok, I’m done entertaining uncle sawman for the day. See y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    .......... snip................. Any other "legitimate" reasons besides that one ??--- SAWMAN

By asking that question you make it clear that you've never been to Fairhope. That place is eaten up with Yankees and Communists. They're everywhere, like vermin. No telling when they might try to do something crazy like outlaw hush puppies and replace them with funnel cakes or perhaps make black socks with sandals the law of the land.

It's hard to tell what they're up to, but mark my words............. someday they're going to get out of control and that's exactly when full auto will be the only rational response.

In the mean time steer clear of Fairhope and stick to visiting nice towns like Silverhill.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I could certainly see the need for "suppresive fire" at the Outlet Mall on Black Friday when all the snow birds have migrated their way south. Other than that,it is most likely just something that is mandentory to learn at certain schools of higher learning.
    It is better to know something and never have to use that knowledge,that to need that knowlegde and never learned it.
    In my military career I worked for some bosses that would qualify in both categories. PLUS the third. Ones that learned it,had to use it,and used it extremely effectively. --- SAWMAN

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can think of one great reason for full-auto, an ANTIFA protest :D

Attachments

• Antifa Target.jpg
      Antifa Target.jpg
      20.7 KB · Views: 77
    Top Bottom