• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    SCOTUS is infected with the same CNN hate trump / resist disease, due to the 3 flaming leftists, Ginsberg, a troll known to talk openly about not liking trump , sotameyer, a surrogate for the illegals, and kagan, a surrogate for the LGBTQQBQQWTHFEIEIO freaks, and the swing vote, kennedy, who is holding on the leftist lifeboat, if not in it totally.

not to mention, Roberts, a traitor who needs to go...

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oh, Sawman, did I mention blatant hatred is embraced by many folks, towards those who have differing opinions. On all sides. Hatred, in any form, corrodes the spirit of the individual harboring that hatred. I think a lot of religions teach that fact, but one of the drawbacks of harboring hatred, is that you can't receive the spiritual message while holding on to the hatred.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What then, Jeb 21, are your solutions to the problem?

Sorry for the late response - been at ERGC all day running a shooting match.

I have three different solutions - short term, medium term and long term.
    Short term - pass a clean CR no other conditions - just like Droski stated.
    Or pass the CR that will also extend health care insurance for American children this has bipartisan support.
    Or pass the bill that Lindsey Graham had worked out - This also has bipartisan support and will pass.

Mid Term Congressional leaders need to sit down and get on the same page as Trump then they need to find a way to hold him to his position. He changes his mind hourly it seems.

Long Term Get rid of Trump - either through impeachment for anyone of a dozen reasons or through Section 4 of the 25th Amendment. Trump is not competent to order breakfast let alone run the country.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He didn't get elected by the "members" of a "party." He was elected by a silent majority that finally showed up at the ballot box. And still now, there is a silent majority out there that you are not hearing from. They are not in the media! They are not the story. But I can guarantee, that they approve of how our President is not beholden to either party right now!!!!

The president is not beholding to reality right now.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My social security payment has increased. My military retirement has increased. My wife's take home pay will increase in Feb. Our federal taxes will decrease in 2018.
    Funny you mention social security - Ryan, despite himself being a beneficiary of SS benefits after his father's death has long wanted to cut social security benefits. Looks like that is is now back on the board.

You are cool with that right? It is not like you have paid into the system your entire working life. And now that you are retired you learn that some asshat politician wants to cut your benefits so that he can pay for massive tax cuts to his super wealthy donors.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/18/16741730/gop-agenda-medicare-social-security

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-and-social-security/?utm_term=.15aba20dfbc5

http://www.newsweek.com/tax-plan-social-security-medicare-welfare-republicans-rubio-729133

Last edited:

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    like a typical democrat, he has no solutions, just wants to tear down opposition points and call names and point fingers..

8 years from now, they will still be stuck on resist....sad

First - not a Democrat. I am a Republican, joined the party when Reagan was President. Having said that, I don't recognize the party anymore. It changed so drastically in 2000 with Carl Rove and now we seem to be a party of hatred and exclusion. i like John McCain and wish we had more of his ilk in the party.

Second - don't be so impatient. Some of us have things to do durning the day and cannot sit on the computer all day.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I, for one of the silent crowd, heartily approve the closing since the Democrats wanted to tie DACA to it. I believe that is wrong since current protections for them do not expire until 01 March.

Perhaps they are rightfully afraid they cannot muster the support for these illegal aliens that they so badly want to provide. That is likely; and total crap in my mind, just like the one in '13 where the Republicans tried to tie health care to the budget's passing. Separate issues require separate solutions. Let the Congress earn their pay somewhat!

75% of the country wants to help the DACA recipients.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/368959-poll-most-americans-support-daca

Trump claimed he wanted to help DACA recipients - then he went off of his medications and changed his mind, wrong-footing Linsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan and the like.

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Think after they turned 18 years old, they not kids anymore and should have started the process to get there "GREEN CARDS" and then start the process to become legal citizens of "THE USA".
    Some did do it that way and they moved on as citizens of the "USA" and not waiting on the parents to do it for "THEM"

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    First - not a Democrat. I am a Republican, joined the party when Reagan was President. Having said that, I don't recognize the party anymore. It changed so drastically in 2000 with Carl Rove and now we seem to be a party of hatred and exclusion. i like John McCain and wish we had more of his ilk in the party.

Second - don't be so impatient. Some of us have things to do durning the day and cannot sit on the computer all day.

hahahahhahha, you are like Flake and McCain a RINO if you are calling yourself a Republican I got a place for the daca old folks(no more kids and there are 3-4 million now) to go and that is to their native country if they have not filed paperwork to stay by now.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I still cannot understand why this obsessive compulsion with hateing the President. What . . . because he beat that proven crooked,lying, deceitful POS Hillary. Did he shame them. Why do the Dems,including the ones on this forum hate him so badly that is has become their obsession ?? Why is it they take it so personal ??
    I mean,fer Christ's sake,do they actually understand what they are doing to America ?? Do they even care ?? --- SAWMAN

No because he is a lying piece of grunt who is beholding the Putin and his cronies. Beholding not for his political victory but also for the majority of his wealth. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been loaned to him, his family and his companies. It is no coincidence that four of his inner circle have been charged with crimes related to Russia with two already pleading guilty.

Because he is morally bankrupt. He cheating on his most current wife less than 4 months after she gave birth to his son. Big surprise because he has cheated on his first two wives as well. Then there are the 17 women who have accused him to sexual harassment.

Because he is a racist, a liar, and a fear monger.

Because he has golfed 42 times in the last year. Each trip costing the Taxpayer 6.6. million dollars.

Because he has no idea what he is doing.

Because he he has obstructed justice twice. First when he fired Comey for not pledging personal loyalty to Trump and the second time when he ghost wrote the lying email from his eldest son about the June meeting at the Trump tower with the Kremlin crew.

I could go on and on but I think you get the point.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    No because he is a lying piece of grunt who is beholding the Putin and his cronies. Beholding not for his political victory but also for the majority of his wealth. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been loaned to him, his family and his companies. It is no coincidence that four of his inner circle have been charged with crimes related to Russia with two already pleading guilty.

Because he is morally bankrupt. He cheating on his most current wife less than 4 months after she gave birth to his son. Big surprise because he has cheated on his first two wives as well. Then there are the 17 women who have accused him to sexual harassment.

Because he is a racist, a liar, and a fear monger.

Because he has golfed 42 times in the last year. Each trip costing the Taxpayer 6.6. million dollars.

Because he has no idea what he is doing.

Because he he has obstructed justice twice. First when he fired Comey for not pledging personal loyalty to Trump and the second time when he ghost wrote the lying email from his eldest son about the June meeting at the Trump tower with the Kremlin crew.

I could go on and on but I think you get the point.

ALL LIBERAL LIES, you watch too much mainstream FAKE NEWS! That has all been debunked and proven lies so next? TRUMP 2020!

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Think after they turned 18 years old, they not kids anymore and should have started the process to get there "GREEN CARDS" and then start the process to become legal citizens of "THE USA".
    Some did do it that way and they moved on as citizens of the "USA" and not waiting on the parents to do it for "THEM"

Because they cannot under the current law:

There are three ways to get permanent resident status in the U.S.:

A person can be admitted as a refugee or apply for asylum.
    An eligible employer can sponsor a person.
    A close family member seeks permission to bring someone in (the most common way).
    “Depending on how close that family member is, it can take anywhere from a year to a year and half on the fast track, to upwards of 25 years on the slowest end,” Keller said.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/09/05/gq-dreamers-citizenship/

Also there are limits to the number of Mexicans who can become citizens per year.

"All three ways have numerical limitations. For example, the U.S. Department of State says only 25,620 people are legally allowed to immigrate from Mexico to the U.S. each year, but there are 1.3 million Mexicans on the wait list."

This is why the law needs to be changed to create an exception to the current law.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    hahahahhahha, you are like Flake and McCain a RINO if you are calling yourself a Republican I got a place for the daca old folks(no more kids and there are 3-4 million now) to go and that is to their native country if they have not filed paperwork to stay by now.

If I must hate my fellow man in order to be a REAL Republican then I decline. If I have to pretend that Trump is not doing the terrible things that he is doing to be a REAL Republican then I decline. Flake and McCain (and Graham) are some of the few brave enough to call the President on his stupidity.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your hear that suction "SOUND", that's the "SWAMP" getting "DRAIN"

Nope that is the sound of the message tube going from Putin to his little boy Trump telling him what to do next.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I must hate my fellow man in order to be a REAL Republican then I decline. If I have to pretend that Trump is not doing the terrible things that he is doing to be a REAL Republican then I decline. Flake and McCain (and Graham) are some of the few brave enough to call the President on his stupidity.

Sorry bro, but you seem to be doing a bang up job of hating.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Former Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Michael Steele says that the GOP is to blame for the government shutdown after lawmakers missed the deadline to pass a funding bill late Friday.

"Despite the rhetorical effort to paste Democrats with 'Schumer's Shutdown' and to redefine what constitutes majority control of the Senate ('60'? Really?), the fact remains that this shutdown rests at the feet of the GOP and it appears a majority of Americans agree," Steele told Politico.

Steele, who chaired the RNC from 2009-2011, before former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, called the shutdown "pitiful" and said it "certainly could have been avoided."

The former Republican Party chief blamed President Trump for sinking a potential deal, saying Trump "wound up negotiating against himself by taking a potential agreement off the table."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/369917-former-rnc-chair-gop-could-have-avoided-shutdown

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BTW McCain is a first rate ass from personal experience.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Top Bottom