• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I ordered and have on the way to Nate a Thompson Center Compass in .308 with a Vortex 3-9x40 scope combo.

With a $75 Rebate and the scope selling for $125 - $150 I'm getting the rifle for $160!!!!

Can't beat that with a big stick for a MOA guarantee, threaded muzzle, etc... Eager to see how I like it. The scope will eventually be replaced. But we'll see how it does to start off!

Last edited:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cool man congrats!! Let us know a lil review after you stretch its legs out. Interesting inexpensive rifle with a MOA guarantee? That sounds pretty cool

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cool man congrats!! Let us know a lil review after you stretch its legs out. Interesting inexpensive rifle with a MOA guarantee? That sounds pretty cool

I can't find one bad review online about it for the most part. Most are able to unbox it and shoot MOA right away! Or at least as good as the shooter can do. Haha. I don't claim to be a marksman and most of my guns can out shoot me.

We'll see how this one performs. I mainly wanted it for another backup hunting rifle for when I have family in town!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yep,I have heard good things about them also.
    Get email notfications from Joe Bob's quite often advertising them. They seem to have a variety of good chamberings to choose from also.
    Let us know how it shoots. --- SAWMAN

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I have one in 7mm-08 and I really like it. It shoots better than me. My buddy,who is a bolt action snob, said the bolt travel was smoother than many guns that cost much more. It is not near as silky smooth as my dad's old Winchester model 70 but is great for the price. Unfortunately I bought mine about 6 months before the sales and rebates started so I paid $350:(. I removed the scope bases that came on mine and mounted a DNZ Game Reaper one piece mount.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got the gun today. For the money it feels great. The bolt action and safety it's not as smooth or crisp as my Remington 700. But it was 1/4 of the cost too! The range session will tell the tale.

Also another fine transaction with Nate for the transfer as always!!!

5fc53a4c711a0d5aadab39b721806a19.jpg

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom