• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Next week.

I've been bored with my gun purchases lately. Hopefully there will be something to spice it up some. Early indicators...

Valkyrie
    Tavor shotgun(?)
    Tavor in 762
    Some new accessory attachment method so I've got to get new handguards
    New shade of "brown" for the tactical crowd

Looking forward to the blogs and photos.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Son is going as his Dept. Rep. on their dime. I asked him if I could carry his bags. He said sure but only to the door. Lol The new SBR like, fully stocked but non NFA shorty "firearm" looks very interesting. Another Regulations work around already BATFE approved. No specs posted yet.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Interested in what Robinson Armament has to Announce. Of course there can be a difference between Announced, Offered and actually Shipping. Still waiting on my XCR-L pistol ordered 2 months ago.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    The Franklin "firearm" has had so much speculation that I've stopped reading speculation posts and will await SHOT reports.

Last edited:

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Interested in what Robinson Armament has to Announce. Of course there can be a difference between Announced, Offered and actually Shipping. Still waiting on my XCR-L pistol ordered 2 months ago.

Amen.

Not sure what else they can reasonably offer. They've got the calibers covered pretty well. They could go big bore, .450/458 or something. There was mention of a PCC on their FB feed. Mlok uppers seems to be an easy one but Alex was slow to adopt keymod and one more option on their uppers isn't going to help them speed up their delivery process any.

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would love for Robinson to bring back the M96 Expeditionary rifle! It's on my wishlist if I can ever come across another one. There's some cool stuff coming out, that's for sure. All I can say is it had all be priced well or it won't sell. The market seems to be flooded and nothings moving unless it's a steal. The PSA roller gun is intriguing though it's not supposed to be released until sometime next year. Especially if they can keep it at their projected msrp.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The MPSA-5 is intriguing but they need to keep the price low and update the platform some. Needs a top rail and a barrel with threads/3-lug. Mlok handguard would be a plus as well. HK pissed it away with their last "pistol" by not providing an easy suppressor attachment option. There are plenty of good 9mm PCC options that are well below a roller locked option. If DieHard was made now, the terrorists would be using MPXs or Scorpions.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    The MPSA-5 is intriguing but they need to keep the price low and update the platform some. Needs a top rail and a barrel with threads/3-lug. Mlok handguard would be a plus as well. HK pissed it away with their last "pistol" by not providing an easy suppressor attachment option. There are plenty of good 9mm PCC options that are well below a roller locked option. If DieHard was made now, the terrorists would be using MPXs or Scorpions.
    -Integral top rail would be nice.
    -I HATE the threads on my Zenith barrel, I could see the protector coming off and causing a problem, so I rocksett it in place tonight.
    -I’d be interested in a good US made handguard, and of course, mags
    -HKs pistol is SOOO STUPID
    -Modern diehard, I think they’d use Honey Badger type PDWs. Seems to be the cool thing as of late.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    -Integral top rail would be nice.
    -I HATE the threads on my Zenith barrel, I could see the protector coming off and causing a problem, so I rocksett it in place tonight.
    -I’d be interested in a good US made handguard, and of course, mags
    -HKs pistol is SOOO STUPID
    -Modern diehard, I think they’d use Honey Badger type PDWs. Seems to be the cool thing as of late.

MP7s? Uber squared cool.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Looking good so far.

haven't heard anything about the MPSA-5 but PTR is offering an MP5 style with sight rail, mlok handguard and 3-lug.... but it's $1900 MSRP.

Tavor TS-12 looks like a cool, full ambi, semi shotgun option.

Mossberg is offering their mag fed option for their pumps.... but the mags aren't cheap.

Saw a post on the Archon B (newly named Stryk-B), still waiting on those to materialize.

Lots of other cool non-gun things.

Still waiting to hear what makes the Franklin Reformation NOT an SBR

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Straight cut rifling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Still waiting to hear what makes the Franklin Reformation NOT an SBR

Apparently, it's the "rifling" in the bore.
    It's straight with no twist. ATF says no twist rate makes it not "rifling", so therefore not a rifle. And it's not smoothbore...

Biggest questions needing answers: accuracy at ranges beyond "CQB" distances, and keyholing/tumbling out of the muzzle to negate any suppressor use.

Also, since it has zero to do with their trigger, what stops someone from making "straight-rifling" barrels for a DIY build?

Kind of a letdown...

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    ^ Yuck!
    I’ll stick to braced pistols and SBRs. Speaking of which, that Saint pistol actually looks well done. I’d be interested in 300blk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom