Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I purchased mine at Jimmy's it was 578.00 I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've had one in my hands and was tempted to buy it but with all the issues that Sig has been having with their 320's and with the initial issues with the 365 has made me wary of them. My 43 and every other of the 10+ Glocks I've owned have been flawless. Runs even junk ammo without a hiccup. Hard to argue with that. Very similar in size to the 42. 43 still feels more comfortable in the hand. Might just be because I'm used to the 43. I have an average size man's hand and it's a little on the smaller side to put my finger on the trigger with the 365. Otherwise, it's a pretty decent feeling gun. Is it $80+ better than a 43 though? That's highly subjective and capacity is great and all but it's not as big of a factor with a defensive pistol. I would rather have a lighter weight and reliable gun personally. I'll be sticking with my 43 and my wife will be too. Maybe in a year I'll revisit the 365. I tend to change carry guns every year or 2. I'm on year 2 with the 43...

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At some point a weapon can become so small that the ergo's suffer. It looks like several of the 365 malfunctions were user induced but were the natural consequences of a normal to large sized hand on a small ass gun.

Top Bottom