• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I picked up a P365 today - at the BassPro here in Anchorage. (They got 5 of them) It will become my all day everyday pocket gun as soon as I can get Vedder Holsters to make a pocket locker for it.

It will be no more difficult to carry than the Sig P938 that has been filling that same role for me.

Retail price at the store today - $529.99 (no sales tax here) and the store was running a special that resulted in $40 off for using the BassPro MasterCard. After my loyalty points were applied it as $414 out the door.

I plan to pick up the 12 round magazine when they make it to the store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cstokes91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I picked up a P365 today - at the BassPro here in Anchorage. (They got 5 of them) It will become my all day everyday pocket gun as soon as I can get Vedder Holsters to make a pocket locker for it.

It will be no more difficult to carry than the Sig P938 that has been filling that same role for me.

Retail price at the store today - $529.99 (no sales tax here) and the store was running a special that resulted in $40 off for using the BassPro MasterCard. After my loyalty points were applied it as $414 out the door.

I plan to pick up the 12 round magazine when they make it to the store.

Might want to give Sig a shout. I've heard from a few LGS that they have all been recalled.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please let us know how it shoots.. The reviews on youtube have been mixed as far as reliability goes though everyone seems to like the ergos

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Reliable? Sig is having real issues across their platforms, let us know...

Yea I would probably wait for a year or so and see what happens. As for it being a bit smaller and better looking than a Glock? If that's what you want... I would rather it work and I know my 43 does.

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I see a gun I really like/look forward too...ala Sig P365...I tend to be on the front wave of people purchasing it...not this time. Had two guns need recall; Ruger MK IV and Walther CCP...still have to get that CCP in. Also, pay too much money...I'm not even going to say what I paid for my M&P Shield...but when it hit $300 and below I had a V-8 moment for sure...and I'm not one to have second thoughts about anything like that.

I suspect this pistol will make my short list but not in a hurry for sure.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Might want to give Sig a shout. I've heard from a few LGS that they have all been recalled.

Got a link or something? If that's true it's piss poor, they just started to hit shelves.

Is there a list somewhere, that will tell me which guns are better looking than other guns?

Anything you have that revolves and is in nickel or blue is gonna beat a teflon and plastic euro pistol, so don't worry about purty.

Cstokes91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Got a link or something? If that's true it's piss poor, they just started to hit shelves.

Anything you have that revolves and is in nickel or blue is gonna beat a teflon and plastic euro pistol, so don't worry about purty.
    If you Google Sig p365 recall you'll see a few links. They never made it out to the general public as far as I know. They pulled them before it got there.

http://sigtalk.com/showthread.php?t=271490

Here's one thread though.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Same Thread: "Another concern is the video on another 365 thread where the firing pin broke after about 500 rounds. I actually had been calling some local stores to see if they had any in. After buying an early 938 that took three trips back to Sig and replacement of most parts including the slide I should know better. I also intend to wait a year, but the guy testing the gun with the broken firing pin totally loved it and was going to replace his Glock 43 until
    the gun would not fire. Going to be hard to wait. "

Cstokes91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Honestly I can't be too upset with Sig over it. The people had them afaik were all early releases and for testers. Instead of letting everyone sell them on the release date they got all LGS to ship them back in order to fix them instead of putting a faulty product out.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Idk I've seen some great looking colt revolvers, and some dogs from smith.
    Rugers have a ultilitarian understatement that invites you to dance without being intimidated, which is about as good as any sig designed in the last 40 years has managed.

DieselT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Finally yesterday went to my first 300 rounds on the p365 , what I joy to shoot ,i love it . I tried some Remington, Winchester white box , reloads and sig sauer and pic jhp ,zero malfunctions.

Cstokes91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Finally yesterday went to my first 300 rounds on the p365 , what I joy to shoot ,i love it . I tried some Remington, Winchester white box , reloads and sig sauer and pic jhp ,zero malfunctions.

Where were you able to find one and how much did you pay out of curiosity?

Latest posts

Top Bottom