• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi gents. I have 3 Poly tech mags with chrome followers and 3 witness holes. Marked poly made in China on the floor plate. They are brand new never used and I will likely never use them.

I was wondering, should I sell them or keep them? I got them with my poly which included all accessories except the box. I know resale is better if I ever wanted to sell but I am not going to sell it, and though I got it nib I have fired it quite a bit already and will continue to do so.

Part of me wants to keep it all together for collectors value, another part says they are just mags and I have a bunch. I have Chinese flatback, black follower mags as well so I’m a bit torn. I know they command a premium especially to collectors trying to piece together a poly kit.

Any opinions?

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Put a dollar amount on them and see what you get, I've seen them all over the board from 60$ to 100$ not sure anyone here will pay the premium price. No collectors in our area, so demand is not very high...

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Very true there are few AK type collectors in the area but a good friend just expressed interest. For a good friend they will go for good friend price, just not sure if he’s good enough a friend that I wanna break up an all original setup lol

Last edited:

Clays

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Maybe just keep 1 in case you sell it in the future. Sell the other two though. I don't get why they go for so much either!

Top Bottom