• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The PTAC and Jabs Southeast Pro-Am Regional will be held on April 27 – 29, 2018 at Dothan Gun Club in Dothan AL.

This match will be 8 stages of all falling steel and 1 tie breaker stage. Come test your skills at this match, veteran shooters and new shooters alike. Your score will be the number of plates you knock down in a given par time. We will have par times on each stage and some very challenging stage designs to test your skills.

There will be three divisions, Limited, Open and Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC). (PCC will be a cash payout and trophy match only.) All divisions will follow all of the current USPSA rules as they pertain to the firearms used. This is a sanctioned Pro-Am Regional match so we will be using all of the Offical Pro-Am rules and regulations. (Pro Division and PCC will be the only two divisions that will have cash payouts.) Competitors will compete using their USPSA class or (IDPA equivalent class) and can register and shoot in all divisions.

There will be a top 16 man on man shoot off Sunday afternoon, handguns only. The shoot off will consist of the top 16 best shooters from the match regardless of equipment division or class, and with fully loaded mags They will be shooting for trophies and bragging rights to be the “BOSS HOG”.

Awards and prize table will be on Sunday afternoon and will consist of first in each class going first (unclassified not included) then you will go in order of finish. (Prize Table will be for Amateur pistol divisions only.)

The best part of this match will be on Saturday night, all shooters, RO’s and vendors (sponsors) will be invited to a Whole Hog Cookin’ with all the fixings’ to go along with it for a nice after shoot party Saturday night. So come join us for a fun weekend of shooting and good eating with friends and fellow competitors.

Match entry for one division for adults is $165, and $135 for Juniors. Match entry for two divisions for adults is $275, and $245 for Juniors. Match entry for all three divisions for adults is $375, and $345 for Juniors.

(Lunches are not included)
    We will be using the USPSA rules for recognizing classes.
    There will be NO refunded match fees after March 1, 2018.

Please contact Match Director Jeremy Brannon by email Jeremy@jabssteeltargets.com for any sponsorship info.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've shot this match the past 2 years and it's a ton of fun. Most any 9mm or above handgun will work, though you may need 5 or 6 mags if you plan to shoot the Limited/Irons division.

Here are my videos from last year's match:

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    this is a cut and paste from the match director. this is a good one folks .....have some fun , win a gun!

match director QUOTE;

It's getting close. The first ever Pro Am Shooting Regional Match. The 2018 PTAC & Jabs Southeast Pro Am Regional is only 6 weeks away. Better get those spots before all the good ones are gone.
    Free Whole Hog Cooking for all shooters and vendors
    WIN YOUR CLASS AND WIN A GUN (5 people in class min)
    Go check out all the great sponsors and give them a big thanks for their support and register @
    http://www.jabssteeltargets.com/ptac-jabs-southeast-proam-…/

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jeremy just called me and they need more people to sign up, especially if they want to meet the minimum requirements for "win your class, win a gun."

It really is a lot of fun. I'll be there again this year with both my camera and my guns.

Here is my video from the top 16 shoot-off:

And here are photos from the match:

https://imgur.com/a/aMGbL

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I unfortunately had something come up at work and had to withdraw from the match. I hate that I'm going to have to miss it.

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    ^ Bummer man. I just signed up last minute since I have nothing going on this weekend. I could use the trigger time before the MS Sectional.

Top Bottom