• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Bump for price reduction to $70 (same knife is currently selling on amazon for $90). Could make a great Christmas gift :)

You gotta watch amazon they change there prices every second. I see it for $68.16 Prime on the link you provided. But tomorrow it will probably be 150 lol

tji

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So what you’re really saying is if I just wait until tomorrow I can list it for $150? Sweet!! Act now, people, before I double the price in a few hours!

But seriously, I know that amazon changes their prices often (sometimes daily), but I don’t think they usually sell this S30V Blur for less than $70 (with tax and shipping). At least not that I’ve seen. It seems to usually fluctuate between $80-$90, which is the reason I’m selling it. I’m just not comfortable carrying that expensive of a knife. I’d baby it too much, and would rather carry something cheap that I don’t mind knocking around.

But if I can’t get any offers at (or somewhere near) my current asking price I’ll just keep it and will have to get over my aversion to nicer things :)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom