• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm looking for some reloading stuff, not sure exactly what all I need, as I'm a newbie reloader. I have some stuff, but not all the basic stuff. Like I still need a electronic scale, that powder hopper measure thing, powder (but I have bought 2 bottles), dies, needing .308, 6.5 CM, .204 Ruger, 7mm-08, .454 casull, .45colt .40, 9mm, .357, a case tumbler, case trimmer pilots, bullet puller/hammer, pad, etc.
    As you can see, I'm still a ways off. Yes, I know I can buy these on-line, but I'm good with discounted used stuff. Stuff that you're not using or no longer need. And just because I did not list something I don't have, just means I forgot or didn't know I needed it. So I'm open to all offers. Either post it up, or send me a PM with what you want to get rid of and asking price.
    Also, I have 1 single stage press, but I'm looking for one that has that cut-out in the ram, with the little arm that loads the primer (I think that's what it does). Eventually I want 3 single presses so I don't have to keep changing the dies loading one caliber. I know, I could get the quick change die plugs or whatever they're called, but I'll have to keep removing and replacing each die on a single press. So if you got a cheap one for sell, post or PM me.
    Might be interested in a 3 or 4 stage hand progressive press or turret press, nothing elaborate as those high dollar automatic ones like jj has. Remember, I'm a beginner reloader, nowhere near a pro like jj is.
    So if you have something, let me know.

Thanks

Edit:
    My calibers: .204, 223, 243, 6.5cm, 7mm-08, 30 carbine, 308, 9mm, 357, 40, 45, 45colt, 454 casull
    Powders: IMR-4064, 4227, 4895, Accurate #5, H380, H4350.

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Okay gents, I have got a couple items from a few members so I have edited my OP removing what I got. So whats left (still listed) I still need and whatever else you experts and novice reloaders know I need.
    I did get a couple sample baggies of powders from Bowfreak for testing to see how it performs or not, for my needs. So I'm open to others for a small sample of different powders, maybe enough to do 15 rounds. I want to do 5 rds below the recommended grains, and work up 5 rds each, maybe 3 rds each, to find my ES and SD for zero. Did I say that correct?
    And have no worries, I will get an expert to sit down with me to walk me through the process Before I start reloading. I just want to be safe doing it.

Anyway, I've updated my OP and listed the rounds I use and want to reload, and the powders I have now to test. So please, if anyone wants to sell/donate a small sample of powder, please PM me with the powder # and your asking price. And/Or other items you have that I may need.
    Thanks

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If you are reloading either the .223rem, .204 ruger, .308win, 7-08win, 6.5cm or the .243win, what is your powder choice that you personally use? There are all kinds of different powders to use, and most all perform differently. As a beginner, I don't know which will get the best performance. I use these calibers for hunting, and all but the .223 and .243, are single shot rifles, the 6.5cm is bolt.
    So I am asking if you have any extra of your favorite powder, and are willing to part with a small amount, I will pay for some. I have the small preserve jars (new/unused), that I can put it in to keep it sealed until I can get enough stuff to start loading. Even if you don't have any to spare, I'd still like to know what powder you use. Help out a beginner, if you can. I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Santa has came and gone, the New Year is here. Time to clean out your old reloading stuff that you don't need or have newer stuff. I am still looking and needing reloading supplies so I can start the hobby.
    I need quite a lot of stuff. Mainly dies, trimmer, powders, press and most likely stuff I don't know to have/need?
    Please let me know what you have to sell, trade or give away in reloading stuff. Thanks

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Check out the lee breechlock anniversary kit. It has a lot of good stuff with it and can be had for under 150. Just add dies and components and you're good to go. More time consuming than having a true trimmer or case prep machine but it gets the job done on a minimal budget.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    if you have a large drum RCBS powder measure I have a NIB small drum for it.
    I may be able to dig up a new priming arm for a Rock Chucker...I prime other ways.
    May have a deburring tool I don't have to have.
    I could probably rake up a medium flat rate box of .40

Last edited:

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    didn't know how you planned on doing things...weighing each charge on an electronic or using a measure and trickle and beam type scale.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Here you go - measuring devices for your reloading.

Cook+N+Home+8+Piece+Measuring+Spoon+%26+Cup+Set.jpg

Attachments

• Cook+N+Home+8+Piece+Measuring+Spoon+%26+Cup+Set.jpg
      Cook+N+Home+8+Piece+Measuring+Spoon+%26+Cup+Set.jpg
      14.4 KB · Views: 26

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    he didn't list a Lapua or BMG...he might not need those last 2 dippers

Status