• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poppop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    $700 cash or trade

this firearm is in good condition and functions as designed. bore is good with no pitting. comes with 3 full moon clips unless I can find more.

it has been refinished with a matte black duracoat. most of original finish is gone. however there is no rust or pitting on the outside.

grips are not original. it also comes with most of a box of .45 auto rim reloaded ammuntition along with at least another box of .45acp

reloaded (mild) 185gr swc ammunition especially for this firearm. it has the lanyard on the butt and is marked US government property.

WILL TRADE EVEN FOR: low end AR15s prefer 20” or 16” with fixed or removable carry handle. cz58 or clone. cetme, mini 14, ruger 77 in .257 Roberts, 7x57mm, .223 or other non mag calibers, sig 228 or m11, sig 230/232. I can add cash
    on my end if needed. View attachment 58602

TRADE PLUS CASH FOR: ruger p90, security 6 4' barrel, cz 75 or clone, stoeger couger 9mm or .45, single six 5.5” barrel

that list is not exclusive so feel free to offer what ever you have with the exception of glocks or other polymer frame handguns.
    something else I would be interested in is 55 gr .225/5.56 ammunition

Last edited:
    Top Bottom