• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Need quotes and ideas on a shed/portable building will have to be site built or prefab and some kind of cover/screen room for part of the deck and a well pump should anyone be in those businesses or expertise...want to put shelves around garage and maybe some other things. I will buy the materials if that helps and pay you for labor/trade guns and maybe ammo or whatever deal we can work out.

Timing would be great between TG and 15 Dec, or even after if I have to. Great way to make Christmas $$. I do only want very good and expert people, if I wanted it half assed I can do that myself...lol

Thanks guys PM, email or call

So far on forums I have found the Mortgage Company, Insurance agent and Home inspector

nitro

Tired and retired.
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I might be able to help you with well pump, possibly with well. Will PM you.
    Tom

shootersid94

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Circle E Buildings in Walnut Hill, FL for a portable storage building. I build for them, locally owned company. We don't have a website but our buildings are the same as Premier Portable Buildings. We used to work for them and are now on our own. Have dealers in Marianna, Pensacola, and Jay. PM me if your interested and I can get you locations or phone numbers for our dealers.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    yeah this is NE Crestview on Hwy 90, do you build on site? I think I have to stay at 200sq' not to have to pull a permit.

shootersid94

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    We do but it is 15-20% more than buying prebuilt. Delivery and set-up is free on buildings we build in shop.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well my problem is where it goes is on the opposite side of the yard from a double gate and the septic laterals and 25* slope inbetween, so either a prefab( walls and floor separate till on site) or build on site I think is my only option. There will also have to be a block buildup on 1 side that is lower

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well my problem is where it goes is on the opposite side of the yard from a double gate and the septic laterals and 25* slope inbetween, so either a prefab( walls and floor separate till on site) or build on site I think is my only option. There will also have to be a block buildup on 1 side that is lower

Any chance you could remove a section of fence to back the building in the side you need it? Just a thought. Might save you some money

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Here we go, off to closing 11:30 tomorrow, wish me luck. If I am outside the Crestview city limits can I say I am from somewhere else? LOL

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The last ridge before Shoal River is called Shoffner City after the family that settled there more than a century ago and once you get east of the Shoal it's Deerland. Depending on which side of the Shoal your on you can tell people one of those two and not have to say Crestucky

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Here we go, off to closing 11:30 tomorrow, wish me luck. If I am outside the Crestview city limits can I say I am from somewhere else? LOL

The last ridge before Shoal River is called Shoffner City after the family that settled there more than a century ago and once you get east of the Shoal it's Deerland. Depending on which side of the Shoal your on you can tell people one of those two and not have to say Crestucky

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Thanks Mark, I am just before the bridge I will look into Shoffner City, then no one except you and I will know where I am...anything is better than Krestucky!

I did run a search but could not get details on Shoffner City

EDIT:
    Shoffner City – along 90 east of Crestview, 1950

According to Jean Shoffner Mahaffey, Col. A.R. Shoffner, the realtor, auctioneer, land appraiser, and subdivision developer, started Shoffner City. He named it after himself, as he always believed that if you didn’t toot your own horn, nobody else would, she recalled.

Shoffner was a shrewd businessman. He bought the land in 1942 but did not come to the area until 1945. He sold 25 foot lots for $100.00 with a dollar down and 5 cents a day (later it was a dollar a month).

It originally stretched from approximately the Shoal River to within three miles of Crestview. It has since exceeded those boundaries and the city limits have moved out closer. It incorporates all the Opportunities Subdivision to the north of highway 90, and south to highway 90 to the L&N Railroad tracks.

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    DONE, all complete

Need quotes and ideas on a shed/portable building will have to be site built or prefab and some kind of cover/screen room for part of the deck and a well pump should anyone be in those businesses or expertise...want to put shelves around garage and maybe some other things. I will buy the materials if that helps and pay you for labor/trade guns and maybe ammo or whatever deal we can work out.

Timing would be great between now and Jan 15th as we hope to be in by then. I do only want very good and expert people, if I wanted it half assed I can do that myself...lol

Thanks guys PM, email or call

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I have no idea what those are but I am sure I need them,Thanks now to figure out where Beulah is and how to get them to me! I will say most of both walls of the garage are pegboard, not sure which size, but have plenty more space and will use in the shed/workshop I need too

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have no idea what those are but I am sure I need them,Thanks now to figure out where Beulah is and how to get them to me! I will say most of both walls of the garage are pegboard, not sure which size, but have plenty more space and will use in the shed/workshop I need too

I-10w to pine forest rd,exit 7, go south,(left) to Fl173, blue angel, turn right, to light, hwy 90, go right, (west) , you will run into downtown beulah shortly

don't blink

Latest posts

Top Bottom