What's everyone thoughts on Nov 4th antifa attacks?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DieselT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just curious, I've been seen lots of videos. Seems like a serious matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I seen a lot of videos to on YouTube. I think the left mite try something crazy. I hope its just a bunch of hot air.

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Notice how the cities they plan to incite violence are all liberal. (I saw a list on Facebook) They wouldn't dare commit an attack in the majority of the south. If they do, it'll get ugly real quick. Nowhere in the panhandle was listed. Nothing in AL, MS either. A few in GA. Don't recall anything all that close.

DieselT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Notice how the cities they plan to incite violence are all liberal. (I saw a list on Facebook) They wouldn't dare commit an attack in the majority of the south. If they do, it'll get ugly real quick. Nowhere in the panhandle was listed. Nothing in AL, MS either. A few in GA. Don't recall anything all that close.

Yea I was thinking the same thing

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There are so many people that just like to flick the balls of the elephant! There is no understanding the thought process the antifa group employs only that it is completely irrational to me. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction....most people just live their lives, though there are some that want to impose their lives, their values, their wants on others...just a matter of time before one of these anarchist/hate groups pick the wrong time, place and victims and the victim suddenly shows their teeth. Likely this day will be a big nothing but who knows...

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This is the first I've heard of it. I doubt it'll amount to anything, but I'll probably just stay close to home that day out of an abundance of caution. All it really takes is a couple of emboldened nut jobs to ruin a persons day or even life.

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I seen a lot of videos to on YouTube. I think the left mite try something crazy. I hope its just a bunch of hot air.

I would not put anything past those Tards......But their insanity has gone on long enough..When will enough be enough...but on the other hand George Soros has a lot of Money !!!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've got other issues that will keep me home/local for the next two months. These ass-hats get the same treatment as any other group that wants to take to the streets. With all the prior BS protest/mob/free stuff events, there would be no change to personal or truck gear for this fart in the wind. There is also no need to pay any more attention to it as that is what they want.

These idiots can lawfully protest all they want, doesn't mean a thing to me.
    If they do unlawful acts those involved should be arrested.
    If the protest becomes unsafe to them or others: shut t down and arrest those who do not disburse.
    If they impede my freedom of movement they will be warned that I will not be a kept political hostage and will escape by proceeding through.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    If they decide to do anything, I can't imagine the local area (within a couple hundred miles of Pensacola) would see "action".

Atlanta, New Orleans, Tallahassee? Maybe. Is there a local contingent? I've not been looking but I'm not covering much ground these days.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hadn't heard about the planned Antifa attacks on Nov 4th. I did hear about this planned for Nov 8th, sounds about par for the Liberal course...
    "Join us cucks and snowflakes, safe spacers and libtards, as we enjoy a collective cathartic yell into the heavens about our current political establishment," the New York event page reads. 2,000 people have said they're attending the Washington Square Park scream.
    People are planning to collectively scream at the sky to mark anniversary of Trump's election win

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm shooting a match on Saturday morning, so I'll be warmed up and more heavily armed than usual. That being said, I don't feel like anything will come of it around here.

Top Bottom