• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I really hate to see sales people beating up a customer. However,their job is to sell their products and not try to talk the customer out of the purchase.
    I guess that with guns,ammo,scopes,and stuff like that,I want them to be a little more honest/factual.
    However if the buyer is not informed or just wants something to impress his buddies . . . then . . . oh well. --- SAWMAN

My experiences at Mike's have been... less than favorable, let's go with that. Lol :) They do have a decent selection though.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    At Mike's this AM - - -> they had a USED Marlin 1895 (45-70)stainless. It had a Leupold 3-9X50 scope on it.
    Sorry . . . I do not remember the price.
    Pretty gun. --- SAWMAN

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    At Mike's this AM - - -> they had a USED Marlin 1895 (45-70)stainless. It had a Leupold 3-9X50 scope on it.
    Sorry . . . I do not remember the price.
    Pretty gun. --- SAWMAN

Pics or it did not happen. ha ha ha LOL :)

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I have been inside Mike's once...a few years back during the .22 ammo shortage. They had some mini mags I wanted to buy, but the check out lady said she needed my name and address to complete the sale. I politely declined, left the store and have not returned.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have been inside Mike's once...a few years back during the .22 ammo shortage. They had some mini mags I wanted to buy, but the check out lady said she needed my name and address to complete the sale. I politely declined, left the store and have not returned.

Really wow I wonder what for? I would have done the same... (exfil)

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So they can mail you their flyer every month. Not a big deal. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    It also has something to do with their return policy. Possibly . . . no receipt needed. You just give them your name or cell number.
    They have never asked for my address. ---- SAWMAN

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    It just puts you in their system so they can keep track of you. Not for government reasons......now......that may change in the future......
    I personally don't like the place. The girl, now a young lady, just comes off the wrong way to me. I really want to buy and deal local, but the "add to cart" and "checkout" buttons don't put off any kind of attitde

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All FFLs have recently been told by the ATF to keep an eye out for potential buyers who may be a concern and to call the hotline if they have any concerns. Not to "profile" people, that would be illegal-:) according to the contact person from the ATF, and not those who do not pass a background check, but just those who they have a "concern" over. This I've heard from more than one FFL. Also, I think the USPS may have been advised to keep an eye out for deliveries of certain items. This is not verified but I'm thinking this may the case. And if you listen to Trump's most recent news briefings, they are working to close up the few areas where background checks aren't being done. You don't have to be bright to know what that means!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    It means . . . that I will be at the gunshow,first thing,Saturday morning. --- SAWMAN

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I too was put off at first by a salespersons attitude and some high prices but did catch a deal on a safe and the delivery folks were super nice. The only young lady I saw working there was so attractive had to remind myself southern gentleman do not stare

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yep,Larry is a good guy. I try to go in on the days that he works.
    There ARE a couple guys in there that are convinced they know it all. Extremely tactical doode's. --- SAWMAN

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All FFLs have recently been told by the ATF to keep an eye out for potential buyers who may be a concern and to call the hotline if they have any concerns. Not to "profile" people, that would be illegal-:) according to the contact person from the ATF, and not those who do not pass a background check, but just those who they have a "concern" over. This I've heard from more than one FFL. Also, I think the USPS may have been advised to keep an eye out for deliveries of certain items. This is not verified but I'm thinking this may the case. And if you listen to Trump's most recent news briefings, they are working to close up the few areas where background checks aren't being done. You don't have to be bright to know what that means!
    That's not new or news. FFLs have always been told that, it's in writing in the ATF pamphlets for FFLs. The same with the post office. They are always looking for potential illegal activity....and FedEx and UPS, DHL etc.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Shot some.
    About a 20" pattern at 15yds. Not bad,but I wish it was a little bigger.
    Recoil was completely manageable at 1 shot per second using the OpSol adapter. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just trying to do you guys a favor.
    SD/HD,close range deer and hogs,tree stand or tent blind watching a trail,all great applications for this little gun.
    James don't need this . . sooooooo . . . --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom