• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I prefer a good Bible verse, just not sure which one.

there are so many, I am sure you can find one, you looking for a cane, a walking staff, or a full blown Moses walking staff?

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    there are so many, I am sure you can find one, you looking for a cane, a walking staff, or a full blown Moses walking staff?

I'm really not sure yet. I'd like to get one for my Dad's 86th birthday in November. Just gotta come up with the right thing ya know. He uses a cane now, and sometimes a walker, so I'm just not sure what might work best for him. I'll PM you soon with some ideas if that's OK. Thanks

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I prefer something a bit more peaceful. Like something Jesus said.

pick the passage that will mean the most to your Dad, my wife lost her Dad this morning, think of what he would like the most

He came and died as a Lamb, the Lamb of God....
    which invokes thoughts of love, mildness, sacrifice and meekness

when he returns, he will be the Lion Of Judah, to bring justice to the evil ones
    which invokes thoughts of; it will not be pretty, every knee will bow, and every tongue confess, He Is Lord

aa6e6e43aa8f0c08bebdd0a8cd21b204.jpg

Last edited:

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    pick the passage that will mean the most to your Dad, my wife lost her Dad this morning, think of what he would like the most

He came and died as a Lamb, the Lamb of God....
    which invokes thoughts of love, mildness, sacrifice and meekness

when he returns, he will be the Lion Of Judah, to bring justice to the evil ones
    which invokes thoughts of; it will not be pretty, every knee will bow, and every tongue confess, He Is Lord

aa6e6e43aa8f0c08bebdd0a8cd21b204.jpg

Sorry to hear about your wife's Dad. Thoughts are with y'all.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    if he was a combat vet, and lost friends, many vets use my signature line, John 15:13

it speaks volumes..and it is the Words of Jesus

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    if he was a combat vet, and lost friends, many vets use my signature line, John 15:13

it speaks volumes..and it is the Words of Jesus

He is a Korean era vet, but never had to ship out. He had his orders to go when the action ended. I'll find something appropriate.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    so two mass shootings, opposite sides , el paso a supposedly right winger, Dayton, oh, a left winger..

so has the war begun early?

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't know about a war coming, but I would highly recommend loading up on high capacity mags if that's your thing. I would say they will be the first things to be banned as they are the lowest hanging fruit, but with AR's not too far behind.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    for anybody that thinks I am off my rocker for thinking a left/right war is coming, how about this shit:? if this was reversed, they would have it on every news network...

Movie executives have reportedly pulled ads for a new horror film about liberal elites hunting "deplorables" for sport, apparently in response to the two mass shootings that roiled the US over the weekend.

https://www.businessinsider.com/universal-pull-horror-film-ads-amid-shootings-report-2019-8/

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The movie "The Hunt", is just a modern socialized version of dozens of horror/grind movies. Below is a Link to the top 10 with that plot. Yes, the infered lib vs deplorable is a political jab but like real life the Deplorables WIN. I'm not concerned about the political optics expressed but it may spark some basement dweller to include it in their "manifesto".

https://www.fandom.com/articles/10-great-humans-hunting-humans-movies

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One of the most fluent bump stock shooters of all time. Whoever that ass hole was, he sure could make it sing almost like a full auto. He even wrote down his DOPE on a napkin for his 300 yard drops. Imagine being accurate enough with a bump stock that you needed to know your drops at 300 yards.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's great to read that ATFs overreach has been Rule on and been slapped down again but we must wait for interpretation of the Ruling and how wide its application is before resurrecting BFD's from from the grave. Lol. Is this just being sent back to a lower Court for them to address their errors or a done deal at this Level. Feds could Appeal to the next higher Level and no doubt will do so. Recall that an overturned Mag Ban was previously frozen by an emergency "Stay" Order pending further Appeal because it would cause "irreparable damage" if people were allowed to buy "high cap mags" whie the Appeals process dragged on. Also of note is that several States have enacted their own BFD Bans before and afer the feds Ban.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    One of the most fluent bump stock shooters of all time. Whoever that ass hole was, he sure could make it sing almost like a full auto. He even wrote down his DOPE on a napkin for his 300 yard drops. Imagine being accurate enough with a bump stock that you needed to know your drops at 300 yards.
    0 at 25 back on at 300...

Top Bottom