• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Please join us for our match in Mobile, AL on October 14th – 15th. The SHOWDOWN AT BIG CREEK VI will be hosted by THE MOBILE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE.

You can pre-register and avoid the walk up lines by using the registration form found at www.gssfonline.com and emailing or faxing it to 770-437-4719 by Noon EST on Wednesday, October 11th. If you miss the deadline for pre-registration, bring this email and a filled out registration form to the Walk-Up counter for faster service. Maps to the range can be found at www.gssfonline.com under the Match Schedule section. Just click on the match link for the map!

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

As a GSSF Member, please take the time to post a review on the page and don’t forget to click “Like”! Click the link to view: https://www.facebook.com/GLOCKSSF

DON’T FORGET:

The GLOCK Girls Side Match is available at every match! All female shooters are eligible for entering this event. The best score wins $100 and guns are given away randomly when 10+ females sign up! Pre-register for this division at www.gssfonline.com!

POCKET GLOCKS DIVISION is available for G42s & G43s. This division follows the same rules and prize distribution as the Major Sub Division. You can pre-register for this division only on the same form as the GLOCK Girls Side Match found at www.gssfonline.com!

Take advantage of the GLOCK Armorer's services on site as a part of your member benefits when attending the match! Information on other membership benefits are posted at www.gssfonline.com in the Hot Topics section.

Here's our CURRENT schedule:

Saturday, - 9:00 am - Registration opens, Shooting begins at 9:00am, Registration closes at 3:00pm

Sunday, - 9:00 am - Registration opens, Shooting begins at 9:00am, Registration closes at 2:00pm

Come out and shoot with us! Bring a new member and you and the new member will be entered in a drawing for a GLOCK pistol certificate! For details, visit www.gssfonline.com.

We look forward to seeing you at a future match!

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm old got time , when you get there mid morning the line isn't very long, If remember the last year you were leaving when I got there. Just my 5 cents jj

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm old got time , when you get there mid morning the line isn't very long, If remember the last year you were leaving when I got there. Just my 5 cents jj
    You must be losing your memory in your old age. That was 2 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Done and on the way home. Pretty sure I got beat by a teenage girl.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Here are my (unofficial) scores:

Amateur Subcompact: 80.23s
    Amateur Civilian: 77.30s
    Amateur Competition: 61.29s
    Amateur Unlimited: 47.43s
    Master Stock: 68.82s

I shot Civilian, Competition, and Master Stock with the same gun. Compared to last year's scores, I would have won Subcompact, Competition, and Unlimited. I don't have a chance in Master Stock, and very little chance of placing in Civilian.

Top Bottom