• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Often references to media reports of various use of force incidents Posted as informational, generate a lot of interest. Responding in general, pro or con Posts can overshadow the scope of the Thread they were Posted under. This is NOT the place to promote special interest groups, bash entire professions or insert hypothetical spin-offs. It is a place to address individual events/participants and specifics as reported (subj to change). Ultimately, serious use of force events will go through Administrative, Judicial and/or Civil (Suit/Settlement) proceedings.

Please be respectful to other Forum Members in your Post or send a PM about the burr under your saddle. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Is this official? Will there be an infraction of the rules daily tally? Is it still OK to bash entire religions, political parties, etc?

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is simply available as stated. Its as official as any other Members Post that doesn't need a permission slip. I'm just making a spot for use of force issues that are not started in a New Thread by their OP. I don't have a Mod juice card, not that any of our members stretch the boundaries of decorum. If religion (terrorist), politics (GOP Senator and others shot on ball field) or race (SC Church murderer) are factual and directly connected to the event they can be addressed in that context but please run your own Post for Soap Box speeches. These are my recommendations, I don't make rules, general Forum Rules are sufficient.

If you think Granny did a good job double tapping a BG in her bedroom or Miss Incompetent shoots at shoplifters fleeing car is bad, you can Armchair Quaterback those too.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    This has been painted on the curb out front of my house for over a year now.
    I am more than willing to show my support for the good officers out there. The ones that raised their right hand,swore an oath,and live/work by that oath.
    The braggers,liers,most arrogant of the bunch . . . I have the absolute lowest respect for. Like at least one that hung around here when the forum first started.
    When handed a badge and given authority some feel like respect just normally comes with it. NOT SO !! A really good law enforcement officer or military member gets more respect from me than a really good civilian. But if they do not live and work by their oath of office they (either) are a real POS. I have the same feelings toward a military member that fits into the above category. --- SAWMAN
    ADDED - - -> This is repainted every couple of months to keep it BRIGHT BLUE.
    May I please ask . . . how many other members have one of these out front. Post a pic or it aint happening. Talk is pretty damn cheap !

Attachments

• 20170923_060620.png
      20170923_060620.png
      494.4 KB · Views: 373
    Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I also fly an American Flag on its dedicated flagpole 24/7 (lighted) in my front yard. Should I post a pic of that also ?? --- SAWMAN

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nevermind a blue stripe or a light... I got a sign in my yard.
    85f0ad63224ffbb354fb1c6e188340fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Never thought of the blue light thing. I got the idea of the stripe a year+ ago when there was a interview with the lady that started the whole thing that lives over in Milton. She started a "support your local LEO" thing and showed the blue stripe on TV. (My doing it was her idea)
    Like a priest or school teacher. The good LEO's are really good. The bad ones should lose their jobs in the least. There are no unions to protect us regular ol' assholes. --- SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good call with the firing and demotion of the Officers. LE desired blood draws are a common occurrence. Required Consent or Warrant applies to evidence gathering in this Case and State. Even if the consulted Lt didn't get clear info, he should have asked specific questions. Not only a violation suspect/patients rights but would be tainted and inadmissible in court. Timeliness of getting the sample is a valid concern especially when there is significant blood loss and transfusion dilution (may or may not have been a factor in this case but he did die from his injuries).

False arrest definitely but that is seperate to the level of force use to make the physical arrest. Comments of "manhandled" does not necessarily mean excessive. There is no mention in the disciplinary action that the force used was excessive and at a level beyond that needed to overcome the resistance.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The patient, who was a truck driver, had already been given pain medicines and sedatives since he was critically burned. Cop knew this, but wanted a blood sample showing blood with drugs in it so they could push the blame for the head on crash during a high speed police chase onto him, thereby removing liability for the accident from the police department. Quite interesting if you care to research it, and Utah law.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Also read up on how he got fired from his part time gig as an ambulance driver as well. Even more wrongdoing there.

When you're in an ambulance, in critical condition, you don't need the driver using you as an tool to get back at people he doesn't like. Simply inexcusable.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    "It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good for the hospital for backing up their nurses. Both of those guys should of been fired and stripped their Leo credentials as well. A little jail time would in order for the ass hat that man handled the nurse.

Top Bottom