• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So, for clarification purposes: Will those of us that sent a copy of your FFL (with a Dec 1, 2017 expiration date) with the Dixie address when ordering a firearm need to send in an updated copy of FFL when you receive it unless the maker ships by Dec 1st? ***Of course it's doubtful that Robinson Armament could move on an order that quick!***:smile:

Yes. Update was coming one way or another. I've got an order in with RA too. I'll be sending out several dozen emails when the hard copy shows up.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    GOT IT!!

Finally got my hard copy FFL. Once I get home tonight, I'll start getting the updated emails out. For those of you waiting, thanks for your patience.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I've started receiving at the new address.

Not all sellers are willing to ship to the MAILING address on the FFL. If the seller ships UPS or USPS, I'm willing to work with you but for a Seller that ships FedEX; I'm not going to go through the hassle of dealing with FedEx and the "incorrect address" anymore. I'm unable to be present at my premise for the FedEx guys. Chasing down FedEx packages and dealing with Customer service at some of the online sellers isn't worth it at this point.

I'm talking with a few online sellers at the moment to try and rectify this. If the seller has an issue, I've been sending them this link: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/may...ifferent-business-premises-address-identified. Ultimately it's up to them and their "policy" on whether or not they'll ship to my "mailing" address.

Buds and Palmetto aren't a problem but if you're ordering from someone else, I may not be able to accept the package. I'll keep you posted.

Hatch

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Little Jack - I sent you a pm before I saw this thread. Is this a brick and mortar store, or just a location of business? Appointment only?

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Currently $15.

Transfers go to the person on the invoice for any internet orders. Same price for transfers between individuals. Will need to see seller's driver's license.

Looking at a pricing change when my with my pending premise change.

Top Bottom