• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    This is the older style bbl tuner. It is designed to change the harmonics of a gun/bbl.This is designed like a micrometer,with the same type of adjustments. The black part is steel and is threaded onto the aluminum tuners body. The black steel part screws in and out for about an inch of travel. The aluminum part has tic marks to keep track of the travel.
    It is designed to fit over bbls that are just under .800" at the muzzle. It fits down the bbl 1.050". I used this quite a while ago on some of my heavy bbl'ed guns and it worked great. If you take the time it will cut most groups in half. I used it when I was shooting competitively. Obviously,it is not for hunting unless you planned to be in a static position.
    You will be most welcome to being your gun over to make sure it fits properly. This tuner is a finely crafted piece of equipment. $40. Firm No Trades FTF in Cantonment --- SAWMAN
    ADDED: This item is SPF.

Attachments

• 20170917_184654.jpg
      20170917_184654.jpg
      399.1 KB · Views: 227
    • 20170917_184546.jpg
      20170917_184546.jpg
      344.1 KB · Views: 228
    Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Are you a Democrat ?? Are you a liberal ?? Did you vote for Hillary ?? Are you one of the GCFC trolls ??
    NO !! If you can sware to this under oath,I will most gladly sell this to you.
    Please PM me your number and I will give you a call. Thank you sir. ---- SAWMAN

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom