:attention:

9AM--5PM SAT. & SUN.

Old Bagdad HWY,Milton Fl.

Admission :Adults $6.00 Under 12 FREE.
    TABLE RENTAL $ 40.OO EACH
    CONCEALED WEAPONS CLASS $50.00- 1PM DAILY

BUY---SELL---TRADE--- MAKE AN OFFER

LOTS OF PRIVATE COLLECTORS AND INDIVIDUALS

Call Billy for Tables and Info. 850-261-8407 or 957-4952. Tables are $40.0 This time

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    In the parking lot,waiting for the doors to open.
    Looks like I will be gettin' all the good deals. BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA !! --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    WAIT . . . . I think I see jj giving away free garands. The ones that use "magazines".

Here we go . . . . . . ---- SAWMAN

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I just left the show. Not a bad way to spend an hour or so. I saw 3 or 4 guns that I was mildly interested in but each time there was something that got in the way.
    There was a Sweet 16 that would have gone home with me if it didn't have the dreaded 1 star. (Full choke).
    Lots of knives and military guns and accessories.
    Friendly vendors.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Glad I went. Had a good long chat with jj and actually learned a couple of things that I already knew.
    Got to finally meet Joel (Roasters Gallery). I recognized him right away with his "Don't blame me,I voted for Hillary" T-shirt on. He had that Browning 7mag over his shoulder. Really good looking gun.
    jj introduced me to 3 or 4 other forum members also. Great meeting all you gentlemen. --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    BLR - gone
    Delta Elite - gone

Soon the bleeding will be over

I had some good laughs at the show - Sawman is much nicer in person, but I suspected that was going to be the case.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good show. Lots of variety. Romak PSL for 1500 which wasn't too bad, a scope bubba'd svt 40 for 1200 which wasn't too bad. A Costa Mesa AR180 in excellent condition for 1500 and a DSA FAL carbine for 1500. A lot of good priced type 99s and some Garands. Those are just those that caught my eye but there was something for everyone there.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Did ya'll see that Coonan Arms on the table in the very back ?? Sweet gun with all the accessories.
    Had a buddy that had both the long and short bbl'ed versions and no probs with either as long as he shot FULL power loads.
    The Delta Elite that Joel sold looked pristine also. --- SAWMAN

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did ya'll see that Coonan Arms on the table in the very back ?? Sweet gun with all the accessories.
    Had a buddy that had both the long and short bbl'ed versions and no probs with either as long as he shot FULL power loads.
    The Delta Elite that Joel sold looked pristine also. --- SAWMAN

Yeah I saw it. It looked like an awesome gun. You dont see those everyday. I am horrible with names and faces so I am sure I saw Joel, prolly JJ and several other guys I have met on the forum and didn't even look twice. If I looked at you and we know each other and I didn't say hello, I wasn't trying to be rude. I just probably forgot the your face or name. No fault of your's just too many bumps on the ol noggin.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I did not know that was Joel with the BLR and Colt box. I tried to inconspicuously hang around to see them but never could catch him when somebody wasn't with him so I went on.
    I met JJ once a couple of years ago but wouldn't recognize him. Where was he and what was on his table?
    I saw the Coonan. I heard the guy talking to somebody about somebody offering him a great trade on it that he was going to accept. I THINK it was on the Coonan.
    I went back 3 times to look at a Savage 24DL. The price was right but it just had a little more wear than I wanted on one. Was sure tempting though.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nice to know there were so many GCGF friends there today. I wish a forum member had been able to get the guns I sold, hurts less when a friend gets a bargain than a stranger.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How was the milsurp, any good stuff out there? K98s, 03A3s, M95s?

Milsurp was ok. Only saw 1 1903, saw probably half a dozen type 99s, last ditch types and regulars. One had a nice bayonet to go with it. There was a matching K98 going for I think $700. That was a great price. Few garands. 1 German G42 but it looked rough. Nambu pistol and few others. Actually the best show for milsurps I have been to in a while. Not the typical AR or bust tables. A lot of historical stuff, flags, memorabilia etc. Surplus gear and the like. I really enjoyed just cruising it. I did not see too many wazoo gimmicky stands. That PSL was just out of my price range or I would have picked it up. The bubba'd SVT40 broke my heart as well. It didn't look too bad almost original but would not fit a SVT scope in the rings, it would only fit a nagant tube so that killed it for me. They did have a very nice original Costa Mesa AR180 in absolutely gorgeous condition for 1.5k and a DSA carbine FAL for 1.5k with built in bipod etc NIB.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I got to fondle jj's tanker Garand at the show. I noticed that the front sight was bent . . adjusted my glasses . . and it looked ok(kinda).
    He should make a point of checking it before he allows me to shoot it. --- SAWMAN

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I've never seen so few people at that show.
    The vendors I talked to said not many people were pulling out their wallet.
    I just didn't see anything that I had to have. If it's not one of my "have to have" guns, I will only buy if it's a bargain.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've never seen so few people at that show.
    The vendors I talked to said not many people were pulling out their wallet.
    I just didn't see anything that I had to have. If it's not one of my "have to have" guns, I will only buy if it's a bargain.

Yeah true, there was nothing that made the hair on my neck stand up. If the guys with the PSL would have budged on his price a bit I probably would have picked it up, but it is not a gun I have to have right now so eh, there will be more popping up eventually. And when people realize they are just oversize AKs and not real Dragunovs maybe they will price them accordingly. I want one simply cause I have encountered them in my travels, but it certainly is no Dragunov and not a collectors piece. IMO its a Romanian AK that shoots its bigger brother. No pre ban AKs or interesting AKs at all. That is just part of my kick. Some cowboy action stuff that is not familiar to me but there was enough of it floating around that I am sure a fan would have been interested in something.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I scored big, Red. Had such a nice time I made up my own thread!

right on bud, happy for ya. Saw you got some nice AK accessories, very nice.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom