• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    they are uncommon to come by, let me know if anyone has one.

about the only other combo I would be interested in is Baikal 12ga/.22mag

although the 30.06 is my main want.

another brand would be interesting, but $5000 doubles with engraving, I am not interested in...

Regul8r

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The guy actually lives in Pensacola, his daughter goes to FSU and he sent the gun with her thinking I was gonna get it from him. I was told she comes home pretty regularly. Inside tip, I offered $375 and he was good with that. Had something come up and couldn't get it from him.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The guy actually lives in Pensacola, his daughter goes to FSU and he sent the gun with her thinking I was gonna get it from him. I was told she comes home pretty regularly. Inside tip, I offered $375 and he was good with that. Had something come up and couldn't get it from him.

by the time I got ahold of him, gun sold

bumpy

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you ever think about buying some inserts rifle tubes to install into a double barrel shotgun?

I was at a gun show a few weeks ago and saw a set of barrel inserts for - I think - the Baikal SxS 12 Ga. This particlular set was chambered in 30-30.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge with these? I was thinking this might be a cheap way to get a 45/70 "double rifle"

WyomingSwede

I know a guy that builds them...he is a good smith and knowledgable. PM me and I will get some info to you. I have seen his 45-70 insert already.

swede

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Did you ever think about buying some inserts rifle tubes to install into a double barrel shotgun?

I was at a gun show a few weeks ago and saw a set of barrel inserts for - I think - the Baikal SxS 12 Ga. This particlular set was chambered in 30-30.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge with these? I was thinking this might be a cheap way to get a 45/70 "double rifle"

WyomingSwede

I know a guy that builds them...he is a good smith and knowledgable. PM me and I will get some info to you. I have seen his 45-70 insert already.

swede

can't say I have heard of this, but I do have a Baikal 12ga SxS, interesting

Top Bottom