• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Going thru some older "stuff" I found a mag for a Glock17. This is an origional(OEM)Glock marked mag. It holds 11rds and has the single mag release cutout.
    The first person that brings me $41.00 gets it.
    Must be picked up at my house in Cantonment or can possibly ship it to you for $50.00. No trades. Willing to meet you but will cost you $8.00 per mile in advance. You must have 50 posts on this forum to qualify for this deal. --- SAWMAN
    ADDED : I have increased the price of this item to $41.00 since I have found out that I could be ignoring the forum rules. SORRY !!
    REDUCED . . SEE POST #34.
    REDUCED . . SEE POST #35.
    REDUCED . . SEE POST #36
    REDUCED . . SEE POST #40
    PRICE RAISED . . SEE POST #44

Last edited:

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Going thru some older "stuff" I found a mag for a Glock17. This is an origional(OEM)Glock marked mag. It holds 10rds and has the single mag release cutout.
    The first person that brings me a US silver dollar gets it.
    Must be picked up at my house in Cantonment or can possibly ship it to you for $50.00. No trades. Willing to meet you but will cost you $8.00 per mile in advance. --- SAWMAN

Will you meet at a claypit, after dark, on an old partially obscured road?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Ab-so-toot-lie, me and my friends from this forum.
    1. DENNY - - -> ever see what damage he can do with a cane pole,two split shot sinkers,and a small bream hook,on 20# test line ?? He can hook you in the ear lobe and snatch it through . . and while you are screaming,hook you in the pa-tooies give a "flat head cat yank" and you will never even want to think about sex for the rest of your humble life.
    2. JERRY - - -> Only his primary care psychologist,his psychoanalyst, and his Tarot card reader could somewhat predict what he could do iffen he got riled up. He couldsimply just burst into flames.
    STANLEY - - -> This guy will talk to you so loud and fast,not really saying a damned thing,until you are wimpering like a little girl,then make you sign your Nissan Titan over to him for $200 when all the while holding a 50BMG round in his right hand and pointing at it with his left.
    jj - - -> This gentleman will carefully pace backwards until he gets to the 600m line,insert a clip of 8,and shoot you right between the eyes like he has practised at Camp Perry for the last 53 years.
    Sooooooo . . . . yeah,i'll be there. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah,I believe so. It is in great shape,however it is of the older style,and "only" a 10 shot.
    Before I get my silver dollar,if I find that it is a "collectors piece" the price will jump to a Morgan silver dollar,a Susan B. Anthony silver dollar,and 3 shares of GCGF stock. --- SAWMAN

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    SAWMAN, you never cease to amaze me with your colorful posts. You have been entertaining for years now. Some of those 10 round Glock mags are highly collectible so please do your homework before letting that gem go.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I don't own a Glock 17, but i think i could sell it on the interweb anf make some cashola.
    If you dont mind, can you meet me in Fort Walton Beach around midnight when I get off work at Burger King. You were kidding about the delivery charge, right? i'd go in the hole if you charged delivery and that doesnt make it a good deal for me. You could drop it off at Papa johns pizza in FWB because they usually deliver straight to my house when I get off work.
    Let me know so I'm not waiting around on you!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Uhhhhhhh . . . . HOOTER's in Crestview for some "eyeball liberty" ??
    FowlHunter . . . i'm keepin' my other eight of them for trade for a Purdy double gun chambered in 577 Nitro Express--- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I bring up the realistic price issue since forum rules ask for such a thing.
    Now, if it's a comedy piece, please ignore my inquiry. And have Jeep move it.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I feel that the price in my OP was realistic.
    But. . . . apparently you don't,so will increase my price before anyone gets a good deal. The forum members should make it a point to thank you. Actually I tried to put it on a "pay it forward" thread but I could not find it.
    Jeeeeeeeeeeze . . !! . . I guess it's true . . . no good deed goes unpunished. Thanks --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    A pic or two --- SAWMAN

Attachments

• 20170824_134406.jpg
      20170824_134406.jpg
      761.9 KB · Views: 173
    • 20170824_134437.jpg
      20170824_134437.jpg
      565.7 KB · Views: 176
    • 20170824_134555.jpg
      20170824_134555.jpg
      344.2 KB · Views: 175
    Last edited:

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ab-so-toot-lie, me and my friends from this forum.
    1. DENNY - - -> ever see what damage he can do with a cane pole,two split shot sinkers,and a small bream hook,on 20# test line ?? He can hook you in the ear lobe and snatch it through . . and while you are screaming,hook you in the pa-tooies give a "flat head cat yank" and you will never even want to think about sex for the rest of your humble life.
    2. JERRY - - -> Only his primary care psychologist,his psychoanalyst, and his Tarot card reader could somewhat predict what he could do iffen he got riled up. He couldsimply just burst into flames.
    STANLEY - - -> This guy will talk to you so loud and fast,not really saying a damned thing,until you are wimpering like a little girl,then make you sign your Nissan Titan over to him for $200 when all the while holding a 50BMG round in his right hand and pointing at it with his left.
    jj - - -> This gentleman will carefully pace backwards until he gets to the 600m line,insert a clip of 8,and shoot you right between the eyes like he has practised at Camp Perry for the last 53 years.
    Sooooooo . . . . yeah,i'll be there. --- SAWMAN

I have 7 Canadian 1975 Quarters with a little pocket lint stuck on them, half a stick of Juicy Fruit and some Mentos to offer.
    I'll be the guy in the old Brown Ford Econoline with Free Candy spray painted on one side and Free Hugs on the other with expired Massachusetts tags and 4 may pop tires as well. Don't let my tattered and threadbare Bozo the clown outfit throw you off.
    FrankT will tell you that I favor Miley Cyrus twerkin videos, but that's not true as I am a true to the core Vanilla Ice and Kenny G super fan.

Jacques might be with me, he's this goofy French Cajun guy, he just stares at people and mumbles obscenities but he's OK.
    Oh and my 3 legged, one eyed, no tail, mange ridden dog Lucky will be there too.

As you can see I am completely trust worthy and safe regardless of what the BOLO's say.

Last edited:

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I wonder if this one will get bumped for the next 5 years like the red label chokes or the mini6.8....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Well, it's over twice what a realistic price, in American dollars would be, so I see lots of bumping in its future. However, this will keep OP busy and entertained, and that's really what this is all about at the end of the day.
    Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Thanks Dan . . . you made it so that I re-read the for sale rules section. Just to let you know,you really fooled me on the realistic price thing. Actually,the way I read it(of course I could be wrong)is that,you must put a realistic price on TRADE items. My origional post(before you made me change it)was,and still is a FOR SALE item.
    I initially was trying to give a good deal to a forum member. However you made sure that didn't happen.
    So now my item is for sale and I do not have to put a realistic price on it. However I will . . . and did. . . for this fine "collectors item".
    But . . . if you and your friends have been promoted to "secret mod" ya'll need to make sure that you actually know the rules that you comment about.
    Specifically rule #10. I would respectfully ask you and your "buds" stay off my for sale thread unless you can abide by RULE #10.
    And real mods - - -> please do not "clean this up". I would appreciate it if you left this up in its entirety. Just to give people the thought of re-reading the forum rules before they post a thread . . OR . . make a comment on someone elses thread.
    Thank to all concerned. --- SAWMAN
    P.S. In the future,I reserve the right to lower the price of this item AS I SEE FIT. ♡♡

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    You both have seen your mistakes,I forgive you,and thanks for the free bump for this exquisite "collectors piece".
    Good day to both of you. --- SAWMAN

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    A comedy thread without some validation in the form of interaction, isn't much good to anyone. I have nothing against comedy threads, which do seem to be increasing in numbers around here, I guess people are bored since the market is dead.
    However, it really doesn't belong in the classifieds but that's for mods to decide.
    Good day to you as well Sir.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom