• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The next Core 2Gun match is coming up in September. Shot this last year with a bunch of the GCGF crew. Great match for a great cause. Here is a link if you are interested - https://www.coreshooting.com/products/core-2gun-challenge-september-30-2017

just heard only a few slots left !!!! great prize / raffle table. I walk away last year with $1400 worth of optics certs for $20 . Great cause, great range, great
    people, great match! come and be great with us ! put it to the test ! go to the website see what its about and sign up !

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    match sold out

just heard only a few slots left !!!! great prize / raffle table. I walk away last year with $1400 worth of optics certs for $20 . Great cause, great range, great
    people, great match! come and be great with us ! put it to the test ! go to the website see what its about and sign up !

just received from match director. SOLD OUT NOTICE

We are very blessed with the amount of interest we have had in this Sheriff's Star Charity Outlaw 2 gun Match. It has been impressive to see. The staff at CORE Shooting Solutions have generously opened their doors to us to help with this fundraiser. They have added a stage and worked with us in order to accomodate as many shooters as possible. Their generosity and assistance has been tremendous.

In order to finish the match in a timely manner and before dark, I have made the decision to cap the match at 75 people. Those entries have been sold on CORE's site and and the match has officially sold out. I realize there have been many who wanted to shoot and may have planned to register the day of the match. Unfortunately we cannot accept walk-in shooters. I sincerely apologize for the fact that we cannot accept more entries and shoot with all of our friends and supporters.
    Please accept my apology in advance if you are not able to attend now. Thank you for all of the friends and sponsors who make this a successful match.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    special thanks to the OCSO for hosting the 2 gun bennifit match. Once again they out did last year. All day 2 gun event. Hot grilled bergers, dogs and fixing were brought to you as you shot. via 4 wheeler special delivery. 6 challanging stages ( I GOT THE GOFPHER) inside joke. We made $10,000 for the charity ! I was strong enough to easily finish the corse of fire and had extra left in the tank to tear down ! ( personaly proud of that) I worked hard in the last few weeks, to build enough strenth to shoot this match. Got to shoot and hangout with the best people. so now to the goodies list. holosun reddot and targets, hyperfire trigger ar15/10 , mission first tactcal mags. 50% off a new burris xtr retail $1559.00. 40% off any order from seekins precizion up to $2500.00 The official match cup 30 oz ozaark trail vac cup etched with the match gold sponcers. Tons of BLUE BULLET samples. By my count ( about $2000.00 in prizes ) .....i got to shoot with people whom i enjoy thier company.....for a good cause......and won $200 plus and hour in prises ....and got fed lunch. are you kidding me...see what your missing ! thanks again to all the sponcers and the OCSO for all you do in nw flordia.

Top Bottom