• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac the knife

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Can You Believe IT, Gun show almost every weekend ??

Milton Gun & Knife Show July 1st And 2nd 2017

9AM--5PM SAT. & SUN.

Old Bagdad HWY,Milton Fl.

Admission :Adults $6.00 Under 12 FREE

Just In Case Anyone is Interested, ????

The Milton Gun& Knife Show Is On JULY 1st And 2nd
    BUY---SELL---TRADE---
    LOTS OF PRIVATE COLLECTORS AND INDIVIDUALS

The Milton Gun Show is on JULY 1st And 2nd 2017 at the Santa Rosa Auditorium

Call Billy for Tables and Info. 850-261-8407 or 957-4952. Tables are $40.0 This time

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Don't forget, you can get a Military Discount on admission fee. But you have to ask for it, and of course be active duty or military veteran. That's at the Milton gun show, Not sure about the upcoming Shriner's gun show?

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    It was a good show. Small but had some interesting stuff. I drooled over a Smith and Wesson Model 18 for a while and finally talked myself out of it. Asking price was $825 which I thought was a little steep without the box and papers. I sure thought about offering less but I was afraid he would take it. They guy also had several Pythons and Diamondbacks. Nice stuff.
    Jays had the two middle aisles. I walked by pretty fast but one thing I did notice is they were asking $399 for the Bodyguard .380 and $379 for the Shield which I thought was odd. Maybe the Bodyguard had something like a laser that I missed, I didn't notice.
    I saw some good looking knives on several tables. Several nice older Win 94s, mostly priced $500 - $750.
    Several holster makers were there.
    Several tables had an interesting mix of vintage S&Ws as well as newer stuff.
    Sold a couple of guns that I had listed here for a couple of months.
    There weren't that many people walking around with stuff to sell that I could see.
    I enjoyed the show.

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yes it was a good show for a change. Lots of folks and at times elbow to elbow. I got a few good deals. Saw a few other things I wanted and planned to go back yesterday (sunday), but as it happened, got tied up in P'cola most of that day.
    Maybe the guy is on here? If so, give me a PM. You had a AR15 upper, a BUCK 184 Clone, and a HD leather cap on your table.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Was that the first guy on the left as you go in ? Seems like a I saw a Buck 184 knock-off on his table.
    He had a Smith 60 that I would've been interested in but it had a bobbed hammer. I like things stock.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Was that the first guy on the left as you go in ? Seems like a I saw a Buck 184 knock-off on his table.
    He had a Smith 60 that I would've been interested in but it had a bobbed hammer. I like things stock.

As you came in main auditorium, he was on corner aisle table at far right. Across from the wall vendors.
    At Red Star. Yellow is in-coming into main auditorium.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom