• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I promised myself I will not buy anymore... I need to write this on the black board 100 times!!!

Ok for all you that ordered just before the 41F and used a Trust. I ordered the YHM 9mm Sidewinder and the AAC .45 Ti-Rant from SilencerShop on 05/26/16 and 05/29/17 respectively yes on trust and just before 41F. Got the email from Little Jack a few weeks ago that one came in was out of town got back and was able to pick both up just last week.

Yes about 15 days shy of a whole @#%$% year. LOL Oh well there just toys!!!

Anyhow this makes seven for me now. Yes 7.... I bought my first one (Gemtech Outback II .22) from Jay in Crestview around Oct 2005 and I was hooked and why I am where I am at now. I have been called a silencer snob because I don't like to shoot without one.

Here they all are...

4 Gemtech's .22, 9mm. .45, .223 : 2 YHM 9mm, 30 Cal (Rated to 300WM) : 1 AAC .45

a2EhggP.jpg

Now the two new ones. First ones I have owned that I could take apart. So you know what I am doing.... :)

YHM 9mm Sidewinder Note: Also can be used with 300 BO Subs Only (I have the adapter) and will try this. Gotta compare with the YHM Ti-QD .30

xUNZOA9.jpg

AAC .45 Ti-Rant Note: I will do some testing and compare with the Gemtech Blackside .45

4J6woCo.jpg

Here is what I got the last two for the HK UMP and the MP5 they are just too kool and they really needed to have there own suppressors. :loco:

Yes I have the sleeve in both to disable the Booster (LID) whatever you call it I have heard it all.

ADDx1LP.jpg

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You should like the Ti-rant 45, I got the 45M and it's very nice on 45, and pretty good with 9mm subs.

Seems like a nice Suppressor. My Gemtech Blackside .45 has served me well and has never let me down. The only reason I bought an AAC is because of the price at the time much less than half of retail than when it was introduced...

I have always thought that AAC was way to proud of there Suppressors for what they were... Well times have change and they are much cheaper now and worth trying out.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I thought it was a little expensive, but once I got it and played with it. I would gladly buy it again. I do want to get some other 45 cans eventually. I think AAC makes a good product and their customer service is pretty good so far. Had an issue with a piston for it and they had a new one out to me same day they got it.

Top Bottom