• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    They have a Mossberg (I believe built off a 590) down at Mike's. 6 shot IIRC
    The "blessing" letter from the BATFE comes with it. Of course that could all change like the SIG Brace thing. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Google-foo'ed it. It's called a Shockwave. Made off a Mossberg 590 . . . 6 shot . . . 14" bbl . . . 26.5 inches long.
    MSRP is $455.
    NON NFA item . . . until . . . ?? --- SAWMAN

Attachments

• 50659-catalog.jpg
      50659-catalog.jpg
      13 KB · Views: 801
    Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I was thinking of buying one. Then two weeks later,selling it at a loss. --- SAWMAN
    It's a good time, highly recommended. Then you could share first hand impressions and experience with it.

I think it's cool and really like it, but I wasn't into stamps at the time. I would definitely pick one up if the opportunity presented itself, and stamp it. The lack of stock as configured is a real drag. But the fix much easier than switching barrels and tubes.

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mikes Outdoors has them for $399 right now. If you buy one and sell it at a loss soon, I got dibs! I have an itch for one but gun money is not looking good.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Wondering - - - > although it is not NFA because . . ?? . . it is/was designed as and left the factory as such. It does have a bbl under 18 inches,. . . BUT . . . the OAL is over 26 inches total.
    A simple 4473 and your on your way home with it. Then,could the owner "contour" the grip. I would want to undercut it somewhat. To more of a hook shape. As long as I left the OAL over 26" it should be ok,right.
    Wonder if the grip is solid ??
    Darn . . . I might just have to have one. Don't count on me to sell it though. --- SAWMAN

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wondering - - - > although it is not NFA because . . ?? . . it is/was designed as and left the factory as such. It does have a bbl under 18 inches,. . . BUT . . . the OAL is over 26 inches total.
    A simple 4473 and your on your way home with it. Then,could the owner "contour" the grip. I would want to undercut it somewhat. To more of a hook shape. As long as I left the OAL over 26" it should be ok,right.
    Wonder if the grip is solid ??
    Darn . . . I might just have to have one. Don't count on me to sell it though. --- SAWMAN

There isn't enough there to undercut. I actually have Dan's old one because I got tired of swapping stocks between the shockwave and full stock on my 590SBS. It's a niche gun, but I kind of like it.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mikes Outdoors has them for $399 right now. If you buy one and sell it at a loss soon, I got dibs! I have an itch for one but gun money is not looking good.

Mike's has the Mossberg or the Remington or both?

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This I could see as a great back pack investment... As mentioned I would like it better with a assisted brace.. I can see these soon around common... I might even give up my child proof Wooden bullets foe the Sk....LoL

Last edited:

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Google-foo'ed it. It's called a Shockwave. Made off a Mossberg 590 . . . 6 shot . . . 14" bbl . . . 26.5 inches long.
    MSRP is $455.
    NON NFA item . . . until . . . ?? --- SAWMAN

Yea watch out they can change there mind in 5 min...

But they still have the Rossi Ranch Hand Pistol being sold... Pretty much the same concept.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Can you legally put that pistol grip on your shoulder ?? How about your forehead ?? --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom